Author Topic: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........  (Read 80834 times)

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Reply #90 on: February 03, 2012, 11:10:34 PM »
Somehow I cant list more than one photo at a time or the file is too big. But is I resize to fit multiple on the same post they are like microscopic.  Im much better with a wrench than a computer, so any suggestions?  ???

I sent you a PM
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #91 on: February 04, 2012, 05:51:53 AM »

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #92 on: February 04, 2012, 05:53:34 AM »
thanks Mr Rock. that worked. although I have no idea why the bottom one came out small. But i think its good enough for me lol.

Offline Bill3753

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #93 on: February 04, 2012, 05:55:38 AM »
Nice truck.  What size Boggers you on?
04 TJ, HP60, 14 Bolt, 5.13's, linked, locked, on 38's and (still) in the works.

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #94 on: February 05, 2012, 02:46:35 AM »
Sweet Rig John! Ditching the IFS was a great improvement to that truck. Being the shortest full size chevy truck helps on the tight trails & by the looks of the pass side I can tell your not to worried about squeezing it through a few tight spots. Brings back good memories of my old 79 Chevy step side ;D.  Look forward to seeing this rig on the trails!!
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #95 on: February 05, 2012, 04:39:11 AM »
Nice truck.  What size Boggers you on?

Those are 39.5x18's. I love em. I run 35 spline Dana 60 front 14 bolt FF rear both fully locked with 5.13 gears. They grabbbbbb!

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #96 on: February 05, 2012, 04:47:39 AM »
Sweet Rig John! Ditching the IFS was a great improvement to that truck. Being the shortest full size chevy truck helps on the tight trails & by the looks of the pass side I can tell your not to worried about squeezing it through a few tight spots. Brings back good memories of my old 79 Chevy step side ;D.  Look forward to seeing this rig on the trails!!

LOL yeah that pass side has seen better days. I caved half the cab in from that rear corner actually but we got it pretty straight and didnt bother to iron out those wrinkles. And I stopped replacing glass a Loooong time ago lol.  So yeah you'll see some sheetmetal damage. I broke the truck every single time I wheeled with IFS. This thing is built like a tank now. soon to come are some new springs from Alcan. I am ordering them next week after I bring it to the scale monday to weigh out each corner of it. The RTI picture should be a lot different after I get them in. I originally built this truck for mud. It did great. Now I tend to do trails and rocks so some more flex is needed! 

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #97 on: February 05, 2012, 04:53:22 AM »
Also if anyone is interested is custom tubework such as the stuff seen in my above photos let me know. all the tubework and spare tire mount on this truck I bent cut and welded myself. I know there is a ton of aftermarket tube bumpers/doors etc available for the Jeeps but you never know when you need something a little different or custom to fit your application.  ;D

Offline Cobra69

• Trail Passenger
  • Great White
« Reply #98 on: February 08, 2012, 03:02:55 PM »
Nice meeting everyone last night.  Unfortunately the next trail ride falls on my kid's birthday so I probably won't be able to make it.  Definitely try for the next one though.  Thanks.

Offline Gr33NGoph3R

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #99 on: February 08, 2012, 06:20:07 PM »
Nice meeting you and look forward to seeing you on the trail when you can make it

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #100 on: February 09, 2012, 02:15:34 AM »
Nice meeting everyone last night.  Unfortunately the next trail ride falls on my kid's birthday so I probably won't be able to make it.  Definitely try for the next one though.  Thanks.
I enjoyed meeting you. Wish I could have gotten a closer look at your sweet JK.

Sorry to hear you can't make it to our next trail ride but glad to hear that family comes first.  Just a thought but I think your Kid might love to go wheeling on his birthday ;D   Just a thought 
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline Cobra69

• Trail Passenger
  • Great White
« Reply #101 on: February 09, 2012, 01:54:06 PM »

Sorry to hear you can't make it to our next trail ride but glad to hear that family comes first.  Just a thought but I think your Kid might love to go wheeling on his birthday ;D   Just a thought 

Yeah, his bday is during the week so we are having his party on the weekend, already booked it.  He loves to go wheeling though, so does my wife, unfortunately even with the third row mod, I can't take all of his bday guests.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #102 on: February 09, 2012, 09:29:45 PM »

Yeah, his bday is during the week so we are having his party on the weekend, already booked it.  He loves to go wheeling though, so does my wife, unfortunately even with the third row mod, I can't take all of his bday guests.

LOL, that would be funny to see!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline Kermit

• Trail Passenger
  • 2014 JKURX Amp'd
« Reply #103 on: February 19, 2012, 04:00:45 AM »
Thank You Skibum, Rock and all the members of the JT4X4 Club for a fun and amazing day of wheeling. I find it incredible the obsticles You guys are able to get Your vehicles over. Good Times! Kermit
2014 JKURX Amp'd Rough Country 2.5" spacer lift. KC Dayliters. Commander back up camera. 35" KM2s on Vision Assasin 17" wheels. Smittybilt 12,500 winch w/ synthetic line and tire carrier. Cobra weathertracker CB.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #104 on: February 22, 2012, 02:31:33 AM »
Thank You Skibum, Rock and all the members of the JT4X4 Club for a fun and amazing day of wheeling. I find it incredible the obsticles You guys are able to get Your vehicles over. Good Times! Kermit

Kermit,

Welcome Aboard, thanks for coming out and the help getting my jeep home!