Author Topic: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........  (Read 80779 times)

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Reply #75 on: December 10, 2011, 02:32:43 PM »
Welcome to the forum Ian.  Nice Jeep!!!
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #76 on: December 12, 2011, 04:55:53 AM »
Dan, Ian & Sarah... ;D Nice to meet you!

X2,

Ian, nice bio!

'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline Cobra69

• Trail Passenger
  • Great White
« Reply #77 on: February 01, 2012, 12:10:30 AM »
My name is Robert.  Heard about the site through a purchase on CL.  I'm military and just got back up to CT after being gone in the Pacific for the last 5 years.

I've got a 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK Unlimited, 4" Rough Country X Series lift, JKS Quicker disconnects, JKS adjustable rear trac bar, Goodyear Wrangler MT/R 35"x12.50"x15" with 15"x8" Black Rock Vipers, 3rd row mod, stubby front bumper mod, fender chop mod, flush mount running lights on fenders, clutch bypass mod, Rugged Ridge grab handles on all four doors, Kicker/Alpine speakers, Rugged Ridge CB Antenna mount, Cobra 75 with 4' fire stik on 3" spring mount, mopar CAI and some more stuff.

I enjoy modifying, so I do everything myself, I have alot of parts to sale/barter with if anyone is interested.

This is my 8th jeep, and my 2nd JK Unlimited.  So I do love jeeps and know quite a bit about them, if anyone ever needs help.

Looking forward to some rides, so if anyone ever goes, hit me up, I'm usually free.
« Last Edit: February 01, 2012, 11:44:04 PM by Cobra69 »

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #78 on: February 01, 2012, 12:41:53 AM »
Hey Robert,
Welcome to the club forums.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #79 on: February 01, 2012, 04:17:38 PM »
Hi Robert,
Welcome to the boards. Looking forward to meeting you and seeing your JK in person.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #80 on: February 01, 2012, 10:45:19 PM »
Welcome aboard!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #81 on: February 02, 2012, 02:29:16 AM »
Welcom to the forum Rob.  Can't wait to see what you have done to your JK!  Always looking for ideas for mine.  Just waiting for that money tree to take root  ::)
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #82 on: February 02, 2012, 05:02:11 AM »
   Hello everyone! I am new here. Looking to do more than have an online experiance here though.  I am looking for a new wheeling club to join so I can meet some cool people and do some good wheeling.  I am located in Durham CT, 34 years old, have a military background as well as many of you, and am no newbie to the off road scene.  I have been wheeling for 14 years, and  I like to wheel mostly trails and rock. I wheel a very capable fullsize 89' chevy K1500.  I always love to add some fullsize to a Jeep lineup. I built my rig from the ground up by myself.  It runs a 350 V8, lockers front and rear with one ton running gear, on its half ton frame. Its been converted from IFS to solid axle, and is allllllll go, very little show.  There is a ton of mods so there is no point in listing them here.     

Anyway I would like to get out with you guys and see what you are all about.  Your site is very cool and looks like you guys like to wheel and know what the sport is all about. Hope you will have me along on some of your upcomming meetings/runs, whatever. Ive been doing some work on the rig over the winter but it will be back on the trail by early spring. :)

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #83 on: February 02, 2012, 05:56:27 AM »
Welcom to the forum JohnC. Would love to see some pics of this Chevy. Sounds pretty sweet. I no there's too many mods to list but pics always do better than words. I used to own a 79 Chevy Step side on 36"s so even tho I own a jeep now does not mean I lost my love for the Bow Tie. Show me some pics!!
« Last Edit: February 02, 2012, 05:58:03 AM by skibum »

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #84 on: February 02, 2012, 07:15:47 AM »
I tried but when I went to upload them it just kept saying file too large. Idk, they
Were pics I took with my phone so idk how to make the file smaller.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #85 on: February 02, 2012, 10:36:04 PM »
Welcome aboard John!

If you open a free Photobucket account you can upload your pic there and then tey give you the links and the ability to resize them so you will to be able to post them here.

I too like the BowTie, while I wheel a Jeep, I have a Tahoe for my daily driver!

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #86 on: February 02, 2012, 11:43:42 PM »
John, welcome to the club forums.

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #87 on: February 03, 2012, 07:34:43 PM »
here is a couple pics

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #88 on: February 03, 2012, 07:49:05 PM »
 :)

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #89 on: February 03, 2012, 07:52:15 PM »
Somehow I cant list more than one photo at a time or the file is too big. But is I resize to fit multiple on the same post they are like microscopic.  Im much better with a wrench than a computer, so any suggestions?  ???