Author Topic: JT4x4 Meeting Tuesday May 6, at 1800  (Read 3219 times)

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
JT4x4 Meeting Tuesday May 6, at 1800
« on: May 06, 2008, 01:57:52 PM »
Ok guys - It's that time again. I need a head count for tonight, probies and Members.

Chime up or you go hungry  :-*

I need to know how much food to put in your bottomless pits  :P

My List so far is:

One-Eye and Shelle (pigs in a blanket)
Axle + 3 (devilled eggs)
Ed and Mel (macaroni)
Bayougold
Toxic Turtle
JD and Scott (hamburgers/dogs/drinks)
Rocket  :-* (sorry about forgetting you *grins*)
Kevin (chiefkp) + 1
SykoticBulldog

Anyone else? I know we have some probies being voted in. Kat and Mark, are you guys making it? Jeeper? Jason G? Cnote?

Either shoot me a message or give me a call. If you are coming *grins* and aren't exactly kitchen friendly, just bring paper plates, and plastic silverware, or drinks ;)

28 Driftwood Circle, Groton, CT

See you all tonight ;)

JD
« Last Edit: May 06, 2008, 06:15:50 PM by Kral4me »
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: JT4x4 Meeting Tuesday May 6, at 1800
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2008, 02:49:48 PM »
You forgot me :'(

Jeremy (some soda, some dogs, some buns)
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Mr. Potter

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • On top of the world
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2008, 03:12:41 PM »
I ll bring something I don't know what.
Well I am a Jk Owner now so don't hate.

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2008, 03:13:29 PM »
I ll bring something I don't know what.

Surprise us! BBQ related of course...LOL...

Offline Mr. Potter

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • On top of the world
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2008, 04:39:14 PM »
The Gods have shined on me, my wife is coming with me to the meeting. We need to brain wash her into coming wheeling on Saturday to mabell. She has yet to come wheeling with me. I would like to take the whole family on a trip with all of us to show how this can be a family activity. She uses her knee as an excuse not to go.
Well I am a Jk Owner now so don't hate.

SykoticBulldog

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2008, 05:15:18 PM »
I'll be there tonight.

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2008, 06:14:20 PM »
The Gods have shined on me, my wife is coming with me to the meeting. We need to brain wash her into coming wheeling on Saturday to mabell. She has yet to come wheeling with me. I would like to take the whole family on a trip with all of us to show how this can be a family activity. She uses her knee as an excuse not to go.

Tell her I blew out both my knees and I still go ;)
~J.D.~

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2008, 07:03:53 PM »
Hey everyone!!
Its Sarah....Zach and I will definitely be there tonight!!  :) We will bring something yummy too!!!  ;D  See ya tonight!!
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2008, 07:12:06 PM »
JD, you'd better get out the table extension!  Looks like it's going to be a packed house for this one.   ;D

At least now it's warm enough outside to hang out back a little.  Mainly for all of you Medicare Promoters (smokers  ;D)
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Jeeper

« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2008, 07:20:06 PM »
I wish that I could be there, but I have a prior commitment with the family.

Axle - I think we will be able to use that land in waterford at the end of the month. Keep your fingers crossed. I walked part of it last week and there are some good rock gardens and a few mud holes.

Joel

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2008, 10:04:06 PM »
Jenn and I will be there tonight to meet you guys. I'll bring my paperwork. Is there anything dinner/food related you need us to bring?
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2008, 10:36:45 PM »
JD, you'd better get out the table extension!  Looks like it's going to be a packed house for this one.   ;D

At least now it's warm enough outside to hang out back a little.  Mainly for all of you Medicare Promoters (smokers  ;D)

*Smiles pleasantly* bite me. I only smoke when Shelly's around LOL! We should be good on table space and camp chairs. It will all spill out to outside while we are eating anyway, I am sure  ;)

Gary - You are more then welcome to bring whatever you want. Whatever's easiest for you guys! Food, or paper plates and silverware or drinks. I don't have any beer right now, so if anyone's doing that, it's BYOB.

We keep the fridge in the garage stocked with mostly "JT4x4 BBQ stuff" lol. Whatever doesn't get used at this meeting, will be used at the next meeting/BBQ ;) See you here!
~J.D.~

nvrdun

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2008, 05:34:51 AM »
how was your guys M&G today...hope you all had fun cuz im for sure didn't at work 2nite :P
any way next time, JD and I will have a 4x4 Iron Chef cook off..and will use left over parts from our rigs...lol

im making THE TRANNY MANWICH, with a side of chhip paint.... :D

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2008, 02:06:43 PM »
how was your guys M&G today...hope you all had fun cuz im for sure didn't at work 2nite :P
any way next time, JD and I will have a 4x4 Iron Chef cook off..and will use left over parts from our rigs...lol

im making THE TRANNY MANWICH, with a side of chhip paint.... :D

;D That was friggin hilarious...maybe we SHOULD do that though? A menu devised entirely of something like that...ie:deli sandwiches called "The Tranny Manwich" etc...JT4x4 Iron Chef cookoff...I mentioned Hot-Rod was a chef right? LMAO

*Grins* sounds like we found the theme for our next casual BBQ! heh.  8)

The meeting went great. We had so many people show up, it was so nice outside, so we just all circled up out front and did the meeting there. Food was grubbed down, kids were chasing and playing. All the probies who have done thier time were voted in, discussions about Cruise Nights, trail rides, meetings, and charity drives were covered, and generally a lot was taken care of in a shorter time then usual lol. The meeting minutes will be posted soon on the Members side of the forum ;) .

Sorry you couldn't make it! I am sure you'll get a meeting in soon. Hope every night at work isn't so bad for you! ;)
~J.D.~

Offline McNastyNate

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2008, 07:00:24 PM »
hey sorry i couldn't make it to this one....i just got back from europe on thursday and my grandma passed away on sunday so now i'm up in northern minnesota....just figured i'd let you guys know i haven't fallen off the face of the earth...