Recent Posts

Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10
General / Holiday Party
« Last post by Big Chuck on December 26, 2019, 04:50:29 PM »
Good Morning everyone, I hope you all had a very nice Christmas!!!

Just a quick reminder the Holiday party is Saturday January 11th 5pm at Todd and Sue's garage in Marlborough, CT. If you haven't done so yet please respond if you are coming and a dish that you will bring to share.

Also, 2020 club dues are due and can be made thru the club PayPal account, $75 for the year.

Looking forward to seeing everyone at the party, again thanks to Todd and Sue for hosting!

Chuck
General / Re: Saturday meeting
« Last post by skibum on November 24, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »
Unfortunately if it's Sunday I'll be on duty and won't be able to make it either.

Sorry you have to work Sunday. We should hopefully have enough people to do what we must get done but thanks for volunteering your help for Saturday as it was originally planned but had to be moved to Sunday.
« Last post by Jeepin4Grandpa on November 22, 2019, 05:59:11 PM »
Unfortunately if it's Sunday I'll be on duty and won't be able to make it either.
« Last post by calvynandhobbs on November 22, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
I just looked and yes, it has been moved to Sunday. I see Tim, Bob, Chuck and several others planning to attend so hopefully they'll get over here and see this post.
« Last post by JKSue on November 22, 2019, 02:13:04 PM »
I think they changed to Sunday but I don't have facebook so I don't know the details.

& we can't make Sunday so I can't help you but I'm sure someone will be along to get you there!
General / Saturday meeting
« Last post by Jeepin4Grandpa on November 21, 2019, 08:56:16 PM »
As most of you may know I definitely don't know where Saturday's meeting is. I would love to go, so if anyone would be willing to meet me somewhere near by that would be amazing. Thank you in advance!
General / Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Last post by bonecollector on November 07, 2019, 06:51:36 PM »
Hi all! Thanks for the add and the potential opportunity to join JT! Been wheeling my 04 LJ for about 3-4 years now and have wheeled with some of your crew on a few occasions and had a great time. Love the atmosphere of your club and look forward to future meetings and wheeling events!

Hi Artemis, welcome!
General / Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Last post by ArtemisLJ on November 06, 2019, 05:09:08 PM »
Hi all! Thanks for the add and the potential opportunity to join JT! Been wheeling my 04 LJ for about 3-4 years now and have wheeled with some of your crew on a few occasions and had a great time. Love the atmosphere of your club and look forward to future meetings and wheeling events!
General / JT4x4 Club Meeting - Nov 5th 2019 - 7pm Norwich
« Last post by moparts on November 04, 2019, 01:34:54 AM »
JT4x4 Club Meeting - Nov 5th    7pm

In Tim's Garage ,  Side door at Garage -   BRING your own Chair

84 Hamilton Ave  Norwich   CT

Come early for Pizza ,   Best parking in Driveway , Side Yard and across the street
Trading Post / TREMEC TR-4050 transmission - off-roading or rock crawling
« Last post by moparts on October 31, 2019, 10:20:40 PM »
Hello,

I am Jack Silver, President of Silver Sport Transmissions (“SST”) in Rockford, TN.

SST is a TREMEC Elite Distributor of Overdrive Transmissions and we are very excited to release a new manual overdrive transmission for the 4-wheel drive marketplace.

Until now, there has not been a good manual overdrive transmission available for off-roaders, but SST has arranged for the TREMEC TR-4050 transmission to be available in the United States.  This transmission has better gearing for off-roading or rock crawling and is available to fit a wide range of vehicle configurations (see attachment).

We would like to offer your membership the opportunity to purchase one of these transmission kits at a 10% savings compared to normal retail pricing.    Purchase must be made no later than January 31, 2020.  Please note:   this special may not be combined with any other SST promotion.

To qualify, they must be a current club member and request the “Introductory TR-4050 Club Discount” at the time of quotation.

SST also offers a 4 speed overdrive automatic 4-wheel drive transmission as well as overdrive transmission kits (4 speed automatic, 5 speed manual and 6 speed manual) for classic muscle cars.  We will be glad to make these products available to your membership at reduced pricing depending upon the product they request.

To obtain a quote, please tell your members to call (844) 609-8187 (toll free) or fill out a quick quote form, putting “Introductory TR-4050 Club Discount” in the comments, on our website www.shiftsst.com.

Thank you for the opportunity to work with your members.

Sincerely,

Jack Silver

President/CEO

2250 Stock Creek Blvd.
 Rockford, TN 37853
 Jack@shiftsst.com
Pages: 1 ... 6 7 [8] 9 10