Author Topic: Cancellations for Mohawk Weekend  (Read 955 times)

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
Cancellations for Mohawk Weekend
« on: August 18, 2008, 06:30:19 PM »
If you have cancelled going to Mohawk this weekend and have not found someone to take your campsite, you NEED to call the campground and try to get your deposit back. If you don't do it NOW, you run the risk of not getting it back at all. I think even the day or two before will at least get you half of it back. Here's the number: 413-339-4470. Tell them you are with the group (JT4X4) coming on this Friday and tell them you want to cancel your reservation and then work out your own reimbursement agreement. I sent her all your names so if you were on the original list, she should be able to find you and handle it easily. Good luck!  :-\

Two additional notes, first, this does not apply to those that gave their site to someone else. Just remember who you got it from so you can tell them when you check in. Secondly, this reflects on the club as a whole if you don't cancel your reservation and allow someone else to rent that site(club member or not). I'd really hate to plan the next summer's festivities and have them tell us that they won't hold 10 sites for us because we had  so many cancel and not open them up for others trying to find an open site. Just do the right thing....