Author Topic: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........  (Read 80846 times)

Offline carnevale_henry

• Trail Passenger
Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Reply #45 on: July 02, 2011, 04:22:12 PM »
Hi my names henry carnevale, i heard about jt through gary lynch. i met him at the dmv a few weeks ago.
i have a 1981 cj-5, pretty stoked on finding some places to go mudding and such.

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #46 on: July 02, 2011, 07:45:31 PM »
Welcome to the forum dude. Next meeting on july 12. Hope to see you there!
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #47 on: July 02, 2011, 10:45:59 PM »
Welcome aboard!
Sorry it tooka while to get you signed in, we're getting so many spamers It's hard too tell who is legitimate
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline carnevale_henry

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #48 on: July 03, 2011, 03:20:51 AM »
thanx for the welcome, and id love to come to the next meeting, i was hoping someone in the club could point me in the direction of a welder and a little help i need to make a sparee tire bracket.

Offline TheGreatChalupa

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Passenger
  • This is what I've got
    • Facebook: Robert Monroe
« Reply #49 on: August 03, 2011, 05:40:05 AM »
Hello all.  It has been nice meeting you all and i'm looking foreword to future events.  hopefully my truck will not hold back my ability to have fun.  Always wanted to be part of a 4x4 club and now i'm on my way.

Happy times. ;D

So, the rig.  its got the 5.4 single overhead cam ford motor, week, a K&N cold air intake, some aftermarket lights, undercover tonneau cover, some kind of rubberized bed liner a Rancho 4" suspension lift with 9000 series Rancho shockabsorbers, factory wheels with Dick Cepec FCII.

Needs bigger jack, armor (skid plates and such), fire extinguisher, spare parts, better recovery straps, and more.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2011, 04:36:49 PM by TheGreatChalupa »
so im driving a cube in japan. :(

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #50 on: August 03, 2011, 05:50:32 AM »
Welcome to the forum.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #51 on: August 04, 2011, 06:07:31 AM »
Hello all.  It has been nice meeting you all and i'm looking foreword to future events.  hopefully my truck will not hold back my ability to have fun.  Always wanted to be part of a 4x4 club and now i'm on my way.

Happy times. ;D

Welcome aboard, Chalupa! Oops, i meant to say 'The Great Chalupa'
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #52 on: August 05, 2011, 12:47:13 AM »

Happy times. ;D

So, the rig.  its got the 5.4 single overhead cam ford motor, week, a K&N cold air intake, some aftermarket lights, undercover tonneau cover, some kind of rubberized bed liner a Rancho 4" suspension lift with 9000 series Rancho shockabsorbers, factory wheels with Dick Cepec FCII.

Needs bigger jack, armor (skid plates and such), fire extinguisher, spare parts, better recovery straps, and more.

I like that you added that in there.. ;)

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #53 on: October 22, 2011, 05:46:45 PM »
Hi Guys,

My name is Mark.  I heard about the club a year ago or so from Kevin, he and I were on the same boat.  I was in C-School with Rich too.  I am just now getting around to joining and looking forward to wheeling with you guys.  I live in Groton with my wife Amanda, three daughters, and two dogs (Jake and Jerry).  I was born and raised in Northeastern Ohio and joined the Navy when I was 21 and have been in for 9 years now.  I am looking forward to meeting everyone.

So... the rig...
1995 Red YJ, 4.0L, automatic, Old Man Emu 2.5" on BF Goodrich AT 31", JKS quick discos, no track bars, Banks Monster Exhaust, HI-Lift on the hood, and CB.  It has been a slow build and I am slowly but surely making it new one part at a time.  I do most of the work on my Heep in my garage, I am always down for wrenching, so if you ever need a hand let me know.

Yesterday my Jeep got hit by the landscapers in the parking lot on base, so it finally getting a new set of front fenders!  So, it will be in the shop for the next few days...

Needs... Front and rear tow points, armor, fire extinguisher, and much more I am sure I haven't thought of yet...
« Last Edit: October 22, 2011, 06:26:53 PM by submrnman »

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #54 on: October 22, 2011, 09:59:10 PM »
Welcome to the club Mark!
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #55 on: October 22, 2011, 10:39:34 PM »
Hi Mark, Welcome to the club forums.

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #56 on: October 22, 2011, 11:04:57 PM »
Thanks guys.  I'm looking forward to being a part of the club.  Question... So the YJ is headed to Le Blanc's to get a new set of fenders... I am thinking about putting tube flatties on the front.  Do you guys know of a good kit or plans for tube fenders for a YJ?

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #57 on: October 23, 2011, 08:31:49 PM »
I run the Gen Right flat fenders front and rear. You can check them out here:

http://jt4x4.com/smf/index.php?topic=689.0

http://www.genright.com/ProductInfo.aspx?productid=TFF4800

Offline submrnman

• Trail Queen
« Reply #58 on: October 23, 2011, 09:20:59 PM »
Nice.  Thanks man.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #59 on: October 24, 2011, 12:50:30 AM »
Thanks guys.  I'm looking forward to being a part of the club.  Question... So the YJ is headed to Le Blanc's to get a new set of fenders... I am thinking about putting tube flatties on the front.  Do you guys know of a good kit or plans for tube fenders for a YJ?

i run sniper fabs diy kit they went together pretty easily concidering i was using a messed up cj hood and slightly tweeked grill on a yj
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/