Author Topic: fender flares  (Read 16943 times)

PaulW

Re: fender flares
« Reply #30 on: July 14, 2009, 11:18:29 PM »
.... the 1 post u weren't making fun of me in and now u are  :(

i would never make fun of you.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #31 on: July 14, 2009, 11:19:39 PM »
haha ok then. the 1 topic you weren't giving me a hard time on.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

« Reply #32 on: July 14, 2009, 11:20:43 PM »
haha ok then. the 1 topic you weren't giving me a hard time on.

i would never give you a hard time

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #33 on: July 14, 2009, 11:31:16 PM »
LMFAO.  r u drinking?
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #34 on: July 15, 2009, 03:29:05 AM »
he would never drink... :D
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #35 on: July 15, 2009, 03:44:12 AM »
lol. im realling thinking about those tj fender flares but im abit hesitant on it.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #36 on: July 15, 2009, 03:47:09 AM »
lol. im realling thinking about those tj fender flares but im abit hesitant on it.

JUST DO IT

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #37 on: July 15, 2009, 03:50:46 AM »
LOL :D im just afraid its gonna look stupid is all i need 2 look at more pics n writeups. axle has a set but they're front and rear flares not 4 rear ones.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #38 on: July 15, 2009, 03:51:45 AM »
LOL :D im just afraid its gonna look stupid is all i need 2 look at more pics n writeups. axle has a set but they're front and rear flares not 4 rear ones.

JUST DO IT

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #39 on: July 15, 2009, 03:57:24 AM »
well i've got the materials and the help to do it. just gonna sleep on it i guess.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #40 on: July 15, 2009, 04:01:16 AM »
well i've got the materials and the help to do it. just gonna sleep on it i guess.

y?  3 inches of clearance for a lot cheaper then a lift, and you still keep all of your stock geometry and steering angles.  you CAN'T loose.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #41 on: July 15, 2009, 04:04:33 AM »
but it's the simple fact that im afraid that once we start to cut up the fenders that once we're done it'll look like a hack job. i want it to look good afterwards. i don't care if we cut nearly the entire fender off front and rear so long as it looks good and not like some hillbilly did it while he was drinking in his backyard while in the dark.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #42 on: July 15, 2009, 04:27:07 AM »
but it's the simple fact that im afraid that once we start to cut up the fenders that once we're done it'll look like a hack job. i want it to look good afterwards. i don't care if we cut nearly the entire fender off front and rear so long as it looks good and not like some hillbilly did it while he was drinking in his backyard while in the dark.

HEY I HAVE LIGHTS IN THE GARAGE!!

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #43 on: July 16, 2009, 02:03:49 AM »
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #44 on: July 16, 2009, 03:10:24 AM »
im gonna do it. kirk said he's gonna see when the wife leaves and possibly do it this weekend but if not i have no idea because i'll have duty next saturday so i'll only have friday afternoon and sunday to do it with paul and i don't wanna rush the project because i don't know how long it'll take to do it.
1982 CJ7-stock