Author Topic: BALL CAPS  (Read 6087 times)

Offline reg

• Trail Master
BALL CAPS
« on: March 02, 2008, 03:32:25 AM »
JT4x4 ball caps comming soon.  :)

PaulW

Re: BALL CAPS
« Reply #1 on: January 22, 2009, 10:01:27 PM »
JT4x4 ball caps comming soon.  :)

wHAT THEY LOOK LIKE?

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: January 22, 2009, 10:20:53 PM »
I'm sure I'll buy one, but I'd like to see what they look like to.
1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #3 on: January 22, 2009, 10:23:55 PM »
Attica, Attica, Attica!!  I mean ball capica, Ball capica hahahaha

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #4 on: January 22, 2009, 10:36:13 PM »
They don't exist yet.  Sorry.
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #5 on: January 22, 2009, 11:27:24 PM »
They don't exist yet.  Sorry.

unless you go to your local embroidery shop!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

PaulW

« Reply #6 on: January 23, 2009, 12:26:13 AM »
wow teast us for a whole year WTF?

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: January 23, 2009, 01:01:32 AM »
A great embroider lives in Ledyard, this is a small local business that does very nice work, she has done work for me and a few local boat dealers for years, she has good prices and dozens of hat styles to choose from.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #8 on: January 23, 2009, 03:40:47 AM »
When I set up the clothing order for 4given4x4 we looked at embroidery verses screen prints and the initial set up cost of the embroidery was too much for our small club to do. If I remember right it was almost $200 for the initial set up and then the cost was normal after that. With only 8-9 members in the club at the time it was too much so we went with screen printing on tshirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. The problem with ours is we wanted our logo as well as the name of the club laid over the top of it and with 3 colors, which drop the price up. Getting them done for JT4x4 may be not as expensive.
1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #9 on: January 23, 2009, 02:46:33 PM »
When I set up the clothing order for 4given4x4 we looked at embroidery verses screen prints and the initial set up cost of the embroidery was too much for our small club to do. If I remember right it was almost $200 for the initial set up and then the cost was normal after that. With only 8-9 members in the club at the time it was too much so we went with screen printing on tshirts, sweatshirts and hoodies. The problem with ours is we wanted our logo as well as the name of the club laid over the top of it and with 3 colors, which drop the price up. Getting them done for JT4x4 may be not as expensive.

makes more sense then.

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #10 on: January 23, 2009, 03:12:57 PM »
Roger,
Can you bring the JT4x4 logo's that you would like to see on the hats with you on Sunday, I will get the initial digitizing done for free.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #11 on: January 23, 2009, 05:13:31 PM »
Roger,
Can you bring the JT4x4 logo's that you would like to see on the hats with you on Sunday, I will get the initial digitizing done for free.

I don't have the logo on my computer (I don't think). Let me see if I have it from the stuff that Jeremy had sent me.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #12 on: January 23, 2009, 05:25:59 PM »
I found this logo on my computer, but I don't know if this is the one everyone wants or if we would want just the JT4x4 logo without trucks and jeeps spelled out like the windshield stickers. If Will has the connections to make this happen for getting it digitized it's probably not a bad idea to have it done now. That is usually the expensive part. We need to add this as an agenda item for our February meeting. Once we have it digitized we could also do tshirts and hoodies or whatever else off of it.

1994 YJ on 37s

PaulW

« Reply #13 on: January 23, 2009, 05:59:01 PM »
I found this logo on my computer, but I don't know if this is the one everyone wants or if we would want just the JT4x4 logo without trucks and jeeps spelled out like the windshield stickers. If Will has the connections to make this happen for getting it digitized it's probably not a bad idea to have it done now. That is usually the expensive part. We need to add this as an agenda item for our February meeting. Once we have it digitized we could also do tshirts and hoodies or whatever else off of it.

OOO Press on tattoo's!!!

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #14 on: February 18, 2009, 04:03:45 PM »
I have a few hats on order, a mix of colors and styles.......