Author Topic: Pocono Raceway  (Read 1561 times)

Offline One-Eye

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • JT4x4
Pocono Raceway
« on: February 20, 2008, 01:15:33 AM »
Just thought I would throw this out there.  August 3rd 2008, Pennsylvania 500 at the Pocono Raceway!!!  God I can't wait!!  I haven't been to a race in almost 8 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  And finally, the Mohrbicon has come back to Pocono Raceway!!!  Guess what time the race starts.... IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT TIME THE RACE STARTS!!!

JT4x4 Founding Member

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
Re: Pocono Raceway
« Reply #1 on: February 20, 2008, 04:05:40 AM »
too early.

Offline One-Eye

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • JT4x4
« Reply #2 on: February 20, 2008, 12:46:50 PM »
Too early for what???  To buy tickets that 2 rows to the right of the start finish line near the top!!!  That is premium seating my friend.  AND for only $80 a seat!!!  If you go to our fanasy league they are selling tickets as well.  Theirs start at, START at $95.  Too early my ass.
JT4x4 Founding Member

Offline Mr. Potter

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • On top of the world
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2008, 01:06:51 PM »
If you want to go the the biggest and best party and hang out with every type of people. Buy an infeild camping pass and get there on Friday and stay until after the race. It is the best time you could have at a NASCAR event. I did two years in a row and it rocks. Im talking live bands, DJs, dance floors and all the family can have a good time. Oh and did I mention the drunken fun.
Well I am a Jk Owner now so don't hate.

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: February 20, 2008, 04:59:52 PM »
too early for me to project if i can go.

*for clarification*

Offline One-Eye

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • JT4x4
« Reply #5 on: February 20, 2008, 07:39:33 PM »
Yeah, back in '96-'99, when Tony was just getting started my Uncle and I used to go to both races every year.  His brother-in-law owned an old renavated school bus with all kinds of goodies.  We used to build a platform ontop and get wasted.  You have to wake up at like 3:00am in order to get in line for when they open the gates to turn 1.  Oh man, so many memeries.  We got chased by security once for being on the Ti**y Patrol after they broke it up.  The funniest part was when he was chasing us the second time (because he was the same one to chase us the first time), he was screaming at us from the top of his lungs "YOU PROMISED........."  He was very angry becuase the first time he chased up he ended up flipping over a picnic bench in someones campsite and we went back to help him out.  So we promised we wouldn't do it again.  HAHAHAHAHAHA oh man that was fun.  That was back when they would walk around and hand out free packs of Winston cigarettes because it was call the Winston Cup.  Cant wait.  Shelle and I are talking about saving some cash to purchase the priemium seats.  That includes the pit passes, ARCA race, and the Qualifying on Friday.
JT4x4 Founding Member