Author Topic: string of bad luck.  (Read 1225 times)

Offline sebasferrar

• Trail Passenger
string of bad luck.
« on: April 19, 2014, 09:42:33 PM »
Went and replaced the clutch in the tj wasn't to bad noticed a few more things that need to be taken care of no big deal. Broke a bolt on the solenoid for the starter still no big deal. Got everything buttoned back up hopped in pushed the clutch in.... and it went strait to the floor. Half of the slave cylinder is sitting in the bottom of my bell housing. Whoopsies. Well the tj is down until I can get the rest of the parts for things that need to be done and I have time to do the work. I will still be around tho!

Offline sebasferrar

• Trail Passenger
Re: string of bad luck.
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2014, 11:23:16 PM »
I guess Noone finds it as funny as I do. :P.... finally got it back home and pulling it back apart.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2014, 11:52:51 PM »
I guess Noone finds it as funny as I do. :P.... finally got it back home and pulling it back apart.

It's good you have a good sense of humor! Kinda have to with a jeep, lol
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline sebasferrar

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2014, 02:42:24 PM »
If you get upset about it you end up breaking bolts and stuff its not worth it lol.

Offline Mayhem

• BANNED
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2014, 03:03:46 PM »
Unless the slave cylinder is external, or was just replaced, I always change it at the same time as clutch.
And, yeah, never had vehicles break more often than my Jeeps. Yet, some how, I am up to three now.  Go figure.
Greg
Model Citizen

Offline sebasferrar

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2014, 03:30:30 PM »
Yeah learned that lesson the hard way lol