Author Topic: Wheelin this wk?  (Read 964 times)

Offline Rampage

• Paid Members
  • Mudd Hog
  • PROJECT RAMPAGE 08 Rubicon JKU 10 Ton axles ;)
Wheelin this wk?
« on: June 06, 2013, 09:52:46 PM »
Is JT going on Saturday going wheelin and r we wheelin on Sunday like we tlk about at the meeting?
08 JKU
Stock motor/trani/4:1 T-Case
AXletech 4000's😜 5:63's Locked
Double Triangulated 4 link
46x15.50R20 Goodyear MVT's

Offline RPM79cj7

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Queen
Re: Wheelin this wk?
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2013, 02:47:22 PM »
Wish i could say "yes I cant wait to see you guys this weekend" btu unfourtunatly the jeep suffered a catastrophy yesterday. Apparently the electric fan I had (notice HAD) decided it needed to leave the bomber in a rush and take out the radiator at the same time. There were parts and $hit everywhere. Then I had to get towed off the base due to hazmat and code reds being thrown all over the place. The fan blades came into contact with my oil cooler mounts. So Now a new 3 core aluminum and new 16" are on the way. CANT CATCH A BREAK.     Talk soon BG

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
Re: Wheelin this wk?
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2013, 12:21:26 AM »
Wish i could say "yes I cant wait to see you guys this weekend" btu unfourtunatly the jeep suffered a catastrophy yesterday. Apparently the electric fan I had (notice HAD) decided it needed to leave the bomber in a rush and take out the radiator at the same time. There were parts and $hit everywhere. Then I had to get towed off the base due to hazmat and code reds being thrown all over the place. The fan blades came into contact with my oil cooler mounts. So Now a new 3 core aluminum and new 16" are on the way. CANT CATCH A BREAK.     Talk soon BG

Wow, That Blows!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!