Author Topic: Another GTD event on the 18th  (Read 852 times)

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
Another GTD event on the 18th
« on: May 02, 2013, 11:11:14 PM »

Good afternoon,
We'd like to let your group know about the event we are sponsoring on Saturday  May 18. We will be sponsoring the annual "Go Topless Day" at our dealership in Canaan CT.

From 11:00am - 2:00pm attendees can enjoy a pig roast, raffles, live music and door prizes. The donation is only $5 per person. ALL monies collected will be donated to Survive the Drive with a portion going to the Canaan Volunteer Fire Co.

Survive the Drive is a wonderful teen driver safety program which has been educating novice drivers for over 10 years! We are excited to be partnering with them for this event.

Attached is a copy of our event flyer. If you'd like any additional information feel free to contact Matt or me at (860) 824-5174.

Thanks!

Dawn Rotella

Brewer Brothers Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram

32 Railroad Street (RT 7)

North Canaan CT 06018

'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: Another GTD event on the 18th
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2013, 11:53:39 PM »
Why would they do that on the same day as the other one? I wonder if the Miata qualifies for going topless. ???
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
Re: Another GTD event on the 18th
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2013, 11:29:31 PM »
Go Topless Day is a National Event.  It just so happens that the organizers are out of Massachusetts but encourage everyone to participate wherever they can.  I had gone up to theirs event a few years ago and had a blast.  Canaan would work also.