Author Topic: Fall festival Rock Crawl Pics  (Read 1526 times)

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
Fall festival Rock Crawl Pics
« on: October 03, 2012, 12:14:30 AM »
Hey guys I ended up joining E4W back in August so its been a while since Ive been on here. But i wanted to share some cool pics from the Vermonster fall festival last weekend. It would be cool to get more CT organized clubs up there to compete. Im going to convince a few of the Eastern guys to go up with me in the spring. The course this year was no joke. So hard day one no one finished except one buggy out of about 30 of us. Day 2 they changed one obstacle that was forcing everyone to either break or winch (when you winch you would waste time and time out) and it made the course a lot more fun and do-able. The Chevy did amazing and didnt break anything either day. Time was 3:58 which was great because they only gave the buggy class 5 min.

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
Re: Fall festival Rock Crawl Pics
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2012, 02:35:42 AM »
Guess you aint kidding. Thats impressive. Now since your a member of E4W then hope to see you at there big Florida Vacation event in Mass.  Its a blast!!!!!
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2012, 03:15:13 AM »
Great pics. That looks like a really fun obstacle course.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline JohnC

• Trail Queen
« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2012, 04:05:29 AM »
Guess you aint kidding. Thats impressive. Now since your a member of E4W then hope to see you at there big Florida Vacation event in Mass.  Its a blast!!!!!

yeah absolutely. We ran Old Florida Road two weeks ago. They were telling me a lot about it. I cant wait.