Author Topic: Long time no chat...Sorry  (Read 895 times)

Offline CaptORM

• Rock Crawler
    • JT 4X4
Long time no chat...Sorry
« on: June 07, 2011, 06:03:34 AM »
Hey there everybody.  Just checking in to say hello.  Things since i left Groton have been faced paced and mostly not around.   I just got backed from my first westpac deployment and everything went fine.  Me and the family are settled in fine here in san diego.  Wish i had the jeep here.  There is alot of good wheeling here.  Dont own a jeep anymore. As most of you know i got rid of mine before i left.  I miss it every day.  Ok not everyday but alot of them.  The quad is alot of fun but not quite as fun.  Doesnt require the attention though.  The quad doesnt seem to mind being left in the garage for a few months.

Just wanted to say hello and let everybody know we are ok.  Hows the club going and hows the wheeling? 
Been a long time.  Rich "CaptORM" FM
I do cheeks for free just ask...

l  
 l _[==]__o___o
 l//_|__l__l,\___\,___
 l_--\__\__l_/---\_[] llll [)
  (o)_)        (o)_)--o)_)

96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
6.5" lift, 33's

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
Re: Long time no chat...Sorry
« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2011, 05:44:48 PM »
I just left san diego. Sorry I missed you. I can recommend corral canyon ohv area for your quad. Its a really fun area. 
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
« Reply #2 on: June 08, 2011, 02:45:42 AM »
Hey there everybody.  Just checking in to say hello.  Things since i left Groton have been faced paced and mostly not around.   I just got backed from my first westpac deployment and everything went fine.  Me and the family are settled in fine here in san diego.  Wish i had the jeep here.  There is alot of good wheeling here.  Dont own a jeep anymore. As most of you know i got rid of mine before i left.  I miss it every day.  Ok not everyday but alot of them.  The quad is alot of fun but not quite as fun.  Doesnt require the attention though.  The quad doesnt seem to mind being left in the garage for a few months.

Just wanted to say hello and let everybody know we are ok.  Hows the club going and hows the wheeling? 
Been a long time.  Rich "CaptORM" FM

Rich- glad to hear you are back from deployment.  Tell your WEPS that"Kirk says Hi", we went to SOAC together.  The weather where you are at is much better then Groton.  Did you hit any tax free zones that allowed you to save up for another Jeep?
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2011, 02:29:16 PM »
Hi Rich,
Glad to hear things are going good out there. Things are going good back here also. We had a club meeting last night and had great attendance. We seem to be growing a little bit right now and still getting out and wheeling on a regular basis. Keep in touch.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline CaptORM

• Rock Crawler
    • JT 4X4
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2011, 07:47:24 AM »
No tax free time.  But overall some good port calls.  Really rough but good deployment.  And very sonar heavy so i had a good time.  Jeep is still out of the question but i am shopping for a truck.  Need something to move the quad around.  There is a ton of that out here.
I do cheeks for free just ask...

l  
 l _[==]__o___o
 l//_|__l__l,\___\,___
 l_--\__\__l_/---\_[] llll [)
  (o)_)        (o)_)--o)_)

96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
6.5" lift, 33's