Author Topic: lift  (Read 1657 times)

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
lift
« on: August 28, 2010, 06:48:16 PM »
ok so i was gonna keep it quiet till i saw everyone again but i need help.... i have all my parts for the two inches im putting on  the zj but i need help doing it, theres not much todo at all..just new rear control arms and the pucks and to roll out the front control arms. it shouldnt take all day but i still need help. i am trying to do it monday, however i doubt anyone has the day off on monday.

let me know please

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: lift
« Reply #1 on: August 28, 2010, 08:34:58 PM »
I want to swap my front fenders, can you help me with the fenders?
I can give you a hand with the lift Monday either way. 

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #2 on: August 29, 2010, 12:41:43 AM »
Not off till tuesday, ill lend a hand if there is still work to be done then. Or we can mount your tow hooks.
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: August 29, 2010, 06:02:50 AM »
I want to swap my front fenders, can you help me with the fenders?
I can give you a hand with the lift Monday either way. 

sure im up for that...

Not off till tuesday, ill lend a hand if there is still work to be done then. Or we can mount your tow hooks.

im off wednesday bud so if theres anything else left we can tackle it or we can boat it up if theres nothing going on lol

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #4 on: August 29, 2010, 07:17:26 AM »
Sounds good Chef
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: August 29, 2010, 07:26:44 AM »
since you wont text i have to post here... my power steering pump is letting go lol... it kinda made ma laugh a lil when i heard it and im kinda pissed im still at trail queen status............

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: August 29, 2010, 07:27:17 AM »
so ima see if posting up to 100 postes makes my trail queen status disappear lol

addendum i was right it did lol

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #7 on: August 31, 2010, 04:50:43 AM »
lift is done... so far no death wobble, no bump steer, theres some driveline vibe but i can put the drop tcase kit in...and see where it gets me. now i need new tires....

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #8 on: December 17, 2010, 11:12:28 PM »
i hate the death wobble a lot of times i get it. maybe i just need to change the front upper control arms, cause i got nice lower ones and new rusty's trac bar with the new bracket and the rustys tie rod, and the jks sway bar links but i still get it more than i want it sucks. we should chill sometime and help each other on the zj's.... just an idea
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #9 on: December 18, 2010, 07:05:46 AM »
yea let me know... im sure your death wobble problem is something as simple as a bushing.. i just put mine up 5.5 and have no issues with death wobble or drive line vibe... i have front and rear UCA LCA adjustable, adjustable front and rear trac bar.

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #10 on: December 20, 2010, 11:45:07 PM »
im glad yours is all set unfortunatley mines not. i got the rustysoffroad trac bar with the loop on each end, a new rustys offroad tie rod with both new ends, and the rocky-road lower control arms but still the stock uppers. with the 4.5" lift that gave me about 5
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya