Author Topic: Roll Call for October trail run October 3rd  (Read 5560 times)

Offline Mr. Potter

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • On top of the world
Re: Roll Call for October trail run October 3rd
« Reply #30 on: October 03, 2009, 02:27:10 AM »
Hey guys,
We met at the Dunkin Donuts in Marlborough exit 13 off Rt 2. Heading west at the end of the exit take a left go up to the light and take another left. D&D is on the left. Park on the left of D&D.

I should be there 8:15 - 8:30.

Ill be there at 830
Well I am a Jk Owner now so don't hate.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #31 on: October 03, 2009, 03:00:12 AM »
For all of you that want to meet on Rt 2 we will be meeting at the D&D at exit 13. Shane that is fine if your friends come along. We'll be leaving Groton at 8:00 and heading that way. I'll send you a pm with my phone number.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline footman

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #32 on: October 03, 2009, 04:10:29 AM »
I'm out guys

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #33 on: October 03, 2009, 06:48:08 AM »
b52... hope you get this... if not, see you in the morning... we can take yurs or mine... split the gas, mine will run better on the trail, but either way, i dont care, i will see you at 7:45
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #34 on: October 03, 2009, 12:42:36 PM »
Forgive me for being selfish but I would like to take mine.  The whole point for me going today was to take my stock TJ down MaBell.  I mouthed off to an FJ owner and now I feel I have to answer for it.  I hope you understand.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #35 on: October 03, 2009, 01:22:13 PM »
Forgive me for being selfish but I would like to take mine.  The whole point for me going today was to take my stock TJ down MaBell.  I mouthed off to an FJ owner and now I feel I have to answer for it.  I hope you understand.

I'm getting ready to leave the house, but I love the attitude. I think either one will be fine. You'll just have to pick your lines a little more carefully.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #36 on: October 03, 2009, 08:36:57 PM »
so, y'all back, yet?  How was it?  Can we still go past 'commited'?  I just landed in Detroit; sucks i couldn't do this ride.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #37 on: October 04, 2009, 02:36:10 AM »
We're back and we had a great time. The rocks were wet and slick and made it a lot different from the last time I was there. As far as I know the area on the back side of committed is off limits so I didn't lead the guys back there at all. We turned around at the top of the hill.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #38 on: October 04, 2009, 02:40:09 AM »
great friggin run
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline fuddly

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #39 on: October 04, 2009, 02:50:49 AM »
whats up fellas this is justus with the black 4runner. this was my first time out with you guys and i have to say even though it was raining i had a great time. i would like to thank you guys for letting us come out with you.its much appreciated. we will definitely be interested in going out with you guys again. i heard there is a meet and greet this weekend, i would like to go but i am going to maine for a few days.i will have to try and make the next one. i will check in on the forums to see whats goin on for future events. thanx again guys!!!

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #40 on: October 04, 2009, 02:42:50 PM »
I had a real good time.  Thanks again for having me.  I watched all the videos on my camera and have come to the conclusion that I need a real video camera.  The quaility just sucks.  I will post the good ones.  I also got several pictures.  Thanks everyone for the advise on what to do with my TJ.  I am going to try to make the meeting next Saturday but I won't promise anything.  Thanks again.

shane G

« Reply #41 on: October 04, 2009, 03:02:50 PM »
hey guys i just wanted to thank everyone for having us we all had a great time I would like to come to the meet and greet this coming weekend if you could send me some information on location  I will try to be there,thanks again

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #42 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:05 PM »
I had a real good time.  Thanks again for having me.  I watched all the videos on my camera and have come to the conclusion that I need a real video camera.  The quaility just sucks.  I will post the good ones.  I also got several pictures.  Thanks everyone for the advise on what to do with my TJ.  I am going to try to make the meeting next Saturday but I won't promise anything.  Thanks again.

So how did you do with the stocker TJ???

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
« Reply #43 on: October 04, 2009, 11:10:42 PM »
We still cannot go past committed. Apparently from what we heard today you have to go down committed and back up committed and we are not to go around it

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #44 on: October 05, 2009, 12:18:50 AM »
We still cannot go past committed. Apparently from what we heard today you have to go down committed and back up committed and we are not to go around it

wow!  that sucks :(  good stuff past there.  I'm not sure i would want to go down commited, but i 'need' to go up it, again.  Commited was my inspiration for clearencing my bed!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work