Author Topic: LIOR at BTC  (Read 731 times)

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
LIOR at BTC
« on: September 23, 2009, 02:34:18 AM »
First Id like to say thanks to Roger,Andy,Adam,(little)Adam.This is the kind of participation we need in the club all these guys came to this event knowing they were not going to wheel just walking running and even moving a rock or two GOOD WORK! 2nd the guys from LIOR had a blast. I was able to have at least some conversation with everyone and the same topic came up (THIS PLACE IS AWESOME)and (YOU GUYS ARE DOING A GREAT JOD AT SPOTTING).A few of them expressed interest in returning for another trip whenever possible.3rd I was finally able to meet Pastor Brad (the guy in charge of BTC)and what a great guy! He is very receptive of us using the land for our enjoyment we just need to remember how lucky we are to have such a place.Thanks again guys and hope we can continue doing this.

Ed

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
Re: LIOR at BTC
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2009, 02:38:34 AM »
I was glad to do it, and as soon as I get sliders and skids set up, I'm going to be begging for a shot at T.I.! ;) I'll make sure to grab some spare axle shafts also. haha
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2009, 03:31:01 AM »
I had a great time out there talking to everyone from their club and spotting. I wasn't going to wheel anyway since I couldn't get my Jeep started so there's no better way to spend a Saturday than watching others wheel.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2009, 05:30:27 AM »
i didnt want to take any chances with the rally coming up, but i still had a great time, it gave me a very good chance to get to know BTC, most of the LIOR guys seemed cool too, the definitely had fun
2010 mazdaspeed3