Author Topic: What do you think of this XJ  (Read 4561 times)

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
Re: What do you think of this XJ
« Reply #30 on: July 03, 2009, 01:47:50 PM »
if u want some help lemme know, not doing hardly anything all weekend and need something to entertain myself with.... it'll be like having an A ganger help you out  ;D except they actually have some muscle  ;D
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2009, 03:20:24 PM »
I picked up my "New" XJ today and I started really looking it over.  The only "surprise" is that both front U-joints need to be replaced.  Not very $$$ but time intensive.  As a good surprise the battery was purchsed in Aug of 07 and is a 7 year battery!!!  I will be changing all the fluids, spark plugs, etc...over the next few days.  After that I will start cleaning the interior and installing the stereo.

I need to find some time to put the TJ head pipe on the YJ too.  I might just move into the garage over the weekend.  :)

put the ac in the garage window and go to town.  i did for my evap core, but didn't even need the ac.
My Big Garage doesn't have any windows and I'm not moving all my tools back to the attached Garage.  I could always cut a AC size hole in the side of it. ;)

i have a 12500 in the window of my little garage.  but ya cut the hole :D

PaulW

« Reply #32 on: July 03, 2009, 03:21:08 PM »
except they actually have some muscle  ;D

um...as long as you don't have to loosen control arm bolts he'll be good...

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #33 on: July 03, 2009, 03:33:02 PM »
hey now, i was on a creeper and kept rolling backwards
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

« Reply #34 on: July 03, 2009, 03:45:09 PM »
hey now, i was on a creeper and kept rolling backwards

so was i.  i thought with you listening to beat it all the time, and being in the navy, you'd have those popeye arms by now..

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #35 on: July 03, 2009, 03:47:42 PM »
haha, why is it that everytime i post something it turns into a bashfest on me?  ???
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #36 on: July 03, 2009, 03:50:17 PM »
haha, why is it that everytime i post something it turns into a bashfest on me?  ???

new guy hazing...

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #37 on: July 03, 2009, 03:54:55 PM »
but im not the new guy anymore
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #38 on: July 03, 2009, 03:55:31 PM »
but im not the new guy anymore

you'll always be probey

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #39 on: July 03, 2009, 04:06:23 PM »
is it cause im still stock?
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #40 on: July 03, 2009, 04:07:09 PM »
is it cause im still stock?

nope cuz ur 12.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #41 on: July 03, 2009, 04:10:52 PM »
haha, young a dumb? ???
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #42 on: July 03, 2009, 04:12:02 PM »