Author Topic: So there is this group of kids....  (Read 1040 times)

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
So there is this group of kids....
« on: June 02, 2009, 01:13:08 AM »
...sitting in the galley on base in Newport, RI. screaming every move they make as they prepare to sit and eat with only a spoon, looking either directly into their tray taking a bite or directly ahead as they chew said bite 10 times before swallowing, and moving like robots!!!!!!

Yes, I'm in school where the OCS students are...What a sight to see...I wish I had a video camera...LOL

Anyway, just wanted to say hello and share that with everyone...It was rather entertaining...LOL ...Enjoy the Cruise night! ;D

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
Re: So there is this group of kids....
« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 11:17:16 PM »
NAPS starts up in a few weeks, that's when it really should get funny.  NAPS is where they send all the prior enlisted guys, football players, and other athletes that are not smart enough to go straight into the Naval Academy.  Just imagine 280lb lineman trying to run around and eat in 10 minutes. 
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 03:56:03 AM »
So I can't imagine a CHIEF doing that! Please tell me you're just observing and not part of that crap.

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 11:49:37 PM »
So I can't imagine a CHIEF doing that! Please tell me you're just observing and not part of that crap.

Uuummmmm NO! We aren't anything like the rest of the students at that shcoolhouse. In fact, we do everything they aren't supposed to do! Simply because we can! LOL...Almost done...2 weeks left! WAHOO!