Author Topic: Cruise Night Pic  (Read 7679 times)

nvrdun

Cruise Night Pic
« on: June 02, 2009, 03:16:53 AM »

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
Re: Cruise Night Pic
« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2009, 04:21:02 AM »
aw man i missed the XJ babymakin' action lol see you fellas at the meeting
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: June 02, 2009, 02:21:31 PM »
Great pics. It was a good time last night. I wouldn't mind doing that for a cruise night in August or something also.
1994 YJ on 37s

nvrdun

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 05:10:58 PM »
Great pics. It was a good time last night. I wouldn't mind doing that for a cruise night in August or something also.

it was fun!! The cruise night at Ocean beach ends in Sept 18 or something like that so i'll be nice to do it again, lots of  8) cars there, and was nice to fanally meet some of you guys!!! ;D

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: June 06, 2009, 03:51:43 PM »
so when do i get to climb tires?
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

« Reply #5 on: June 06, 2009, 06:46:33 PM »
so when do i get to climb tires?

when your jeep grows up far enough to climb stairs

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: June 06, 2009, 11:36:05 PM »
ha, whenever that day finally comes i'll let ya know. everyday i change my mind on the lift i wanna get.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #7 on: June 06, 2009, 11:55:41 PM »
If you drive an XJ, the best company i recommend you through is rough country.  They're a good name in wheelin, and they're prices are pretty much unbeatable.  Remember, Go big now, or you might go crazy trying to upgrade later

http://roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_4.html

http://roughcountry.com/jeep_xj_6x.html

Ok, so these prices are unbeatable. Go for it, before you end up spending the money on something like a ring for some girl ;D
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #8 on: June 07, 2009, 04:35:34 AM »
ha, can't do it at this point in time but within the next month i think it'll get lifted.
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #9 on: June 07, 2009, 06:13:35 AM »
I've never had a problem with Rough Country suspension components. My front coils are Rough Country and my rear leafs are soon to be Rough Country too. They are a little stiff, but they break in nice without much loss of lift as you get with some softer riding springs.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #10 on: June 07, 2009, 06:34:53 AM »
sigh* so many different choices lol.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #11 on: June 07, 2009, 02:50:15 PM »
i've run rough country, rusty's, skyjacker, and teraflex kits.  i have to admit i like the rusty's the best.  but if i'm going to drop $ for another kit, i'm going to suck it up and go clayton long arm is the way to go.  but i think i'm going to experiment with building my own suspension this time.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #12 on: June 07, 2009, 05:11:34 PM »
since this is the everyday drive im gonna be legit about everything and go with kits and try to stay away from the crazy ideas of "this will do this, but then you wont have this" lol
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #13 on: June 07, 2009, 08:20:45 PM »
since this is the everyday drive im gonna be legit about everything and go with kits and try to stay away from the crazy ideas of "this will do this, but then you wont have this" lol

mine is sawzall budget lift :D

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #14 on: June 07, 2009, 10:13:19 PM »
lol right there. crazy ideas. but yours is just a trail truck. mine still has to be able to drive me home and around town.
1982 CJ7-stock