Author Topic: Tsunami  (Read 1350 times)

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
Tsunami
« on: April 19, 2009, 06:32:14 PM »
Hey everyone, I am Adam Tsunami, just call me Tsunami.  I met Calvinand hobbs and PaulW at the mustang show yesterday, and they told me about JT4X4.  I currently have a 2006 TJ unlimited, lifted with 33's.  Iwork at the Hard Rock Cafe, and through them i do alot of charity events, like earth day we are going to do a green falls cleanup.  Generally my scheduel is pretty tight because i am in school and working alot, but any free time i have is usually spent toolin on or cruisin in my TJ.  Please get back to me and let me know what i need to do to be a part or this community.

Thanx
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: Tsunami
« Reply #1 on: April 20, 2009, 12:09:35 AM »
Welcome aboard Adam and nice Jeep. It was great meeting you Saturday. I think the other person you met was Will and not Paul. I was with Will all day today and he said he had talked to somebody with a blue Jeep. We have a meeting once a month, but will be having a cruise day before that. The requirements are to attend a meeting, a cruise day or other event and a run. After that you can be voted in. There will be more information as to our upcoming events online soon for non-members.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #2 on: April 20, 2009, 03:05:44 AM »
Welcome to the boards! I think it was me you met Saturday! LOL...

PaulW

« Reply #3 on: April 20, 2009, 03:07:32 AM »
Ya that was definatly not me, but welcome.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 03:46:02 AM »
Welcome to the boards! I think it was me you met Saturday! LOL...

Yep, are you sure you didn't meet 3 of us from the club. Will said he met somebody with a lifted blue Jeep so I figured that was you.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 07:42:59 AM »
actually i met 3 of you, 2 of you were together, the guy with the bike... calvin... and the guy he was with... i think it was paul... and then shortly after... another guy in a black rubi.  either way, please keep me posted on whats going on, i definitely want to hook up with this group
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 04:31:13 PM »
Hey Tsunami, Welcome to the forum. We have a cruise day coming up and a few wheeling trips scheduled over the summer.
I drive the black Rubicon.  WillC

PaulW

« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 06:22:13 PM »
actually i met 3 of you, 2 of you were together, the guy with the bike... calvin... and the guy he was with... i think it was paul... and then shortly after... another guy in a black rubi.  either way, please keep me posted on whats going on, i definitely want to hook up with this group

i havent been able to make it out to many functions yet just because of the age of my little ones it's kinda hard making time, espically since my wife and i are in the process of buying a house.  i'll be able to get out and finish one of my junks after i move.

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #8 on: April 22, 2009, 04:33:11 PM »
welcome to the club look foward to meeting you soon.