Author Topic: Mohawk weekend  (Read 2742 times)

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Mohawk weekend
« Reply #15 on: August 26, 2008, 01:04:21 PM »
Hey, checking this from work, and Webshots is viewable with NMCI!!!

I've suggested in the past that we move to webshots for that reason.  they have free and paid accounts.  i have a paid one myself.

I signed up for a webshots account. Found out I couldn't rightclick & save. So i downloaded the webshots desktop, and I'm still ticked that I can't save other pics as a normal jpeg. So I'm going to keep it just so I have something to look at at work.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Mohawk weekend
« Reply #16 on: August 26, 2008, 02:05:47 PM »
Hey, checking this from work, and Webshots is viewable with NMCI!!!

I've suggested in the past that we move to webshots for that reason.  they have free and paid accounts.  i have a paid one myself.

I signed up for a webshots account. Found out I couldn't rightclick & save. So i downloaded the webshots desktop, and I'm still ticked that I can't save other pics as a normal jpeg. So I'm going to keep it just so I have something to look at at work.

click the "+" icon to enlarge it to full size, then it is a jpeg.  right-click then "save as" like any other file.

To get the premium membership, its under $30/year.  this allows full size pic downloads, more storage.  Here is what you get.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work