Author Topic: Next trail ride.  (Read 2000 times)

37inTJ

Next trail ride.
« on: June 25, 2008, 09:57:01 PM »
Finally got my new tie in and on.  When is the next trail ride?

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: Next trail ride.
« Reply #1 on: June 26, 2008, 02:32:03 PM »
The July run is open to piggy backing with any EC4WDA scheduled trail. If anyone sees a trail listed that they want to run, let that club know, or let me or Scott (BUC_Seabee) know and we can arrange it for you.

I believe there is a run this weekend, piggy backing other clubs, (Toxic is POC) if you want to go. In order for it to count as an official JT4x4 probie run, you need at least two JT4x4 members with you on the run.

The one run we had scheduled for this month was re-scheduled for a later date (it was a Memorial Run for one of our Member's sons, but the Member couldn't be there in July, so it has been postponed).

Next trail scheduled after that is a weekend wheeling/camping trip up north on Aug 23rd.

~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

37inTJ

« Reply #2 on: June 26, 2008, 02:37:32 PM »
Thanks for the response. Anyone not busy this weekend?

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2008, 02:40:12 PM »
I think many Members of the club is working on our JT4x4 private property this weekend, to clear trails. Sunday I think. We have a BBQ on Saturday (my family) so we are no go all weekend lol.

Not sure other then that  ;)
~J.D.~

37inTJ

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2008, 08:21:52 PM »
What would my next course of action be? I made the meeting at Axle's, I did the parade with gary, I was planning on going to the cruise night tomorrow, and I got money in my pocket. If i wait till august for the trail ride, that will be past my 90 days and that leaves me SOL. I don't know what to do next.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #5 on: June 26, 2008, 08:39:57 PM »
You'll be fine...  We aren't going to boot you for not being able to go on a trail run with us within your 90 days.  You are showing committment, responsibility, and good manners, and that's more or less what it's about.  Since there are no longer any public trails in CT for the time being, the members are currently discussing a plan of action to help probies like yourself get your probie runs accomplished.  We should have a decision at the next meeting.  We will certainly keep you posted, so don't get discouraged.
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #6 on: June 26, 2008, 08:42:51 PM »
My interpitation of the membership requirements is that all have to be done (90 days, trail ride, event, meeting), not all done w/in 90 days
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: June 26, 2008, 08:47:00 PM »
We'll keep the probies posted, promise ;)

Unfortunately there have been alot of trail closures, and all of the offroading community is scrambling and working their asses off to try and work against closures. All clubs/associations are dealing with the same issues.

We'll let you know the outcome of the upcoming meeting, or you can attend if you want! Give everyone else a chance to get to know you too, and allow you to listen in on club negotiations at the same time ;)
~J.D.~