Author Topic: Hello  (Read 1868 times)

37inTJ

Hello
« on: May 20, 2008, 06:28:16 PM »
Hello everyone. My name is George Thompson. I am looking forward to becoming a member of JT4x4. Axle is going to sponser me. I have an 02 TJ 4" short arm 3" body lift. I run 37x13s boggers on a Dana 30/35 set. Say what you will about the 35, but I have 6 years and 48K miles with the 37s and have only broken the front spiders. I am not a stranger to the hard stuff either. I have video to prove it. Wheeling is the family weekend activity. I have only ever owned 4WDs. I had a 87 Dodge Dakota, 95 Dodge Ram, and my current 02 Wrangler.  For those of you who know Jeepin for Healin, I have been the trail leader for the plainfield trail for the last 3 years. I have a friend that would like to join to. He has a sliver tacoma like the one in the pics. He has 7" fabtech IFS and 35" Creepy Crawlers. Looking foward to becoming a member. Thanks.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Hello
« Reply #1 on: May 20, 2008, 06:38:31 PM »
Welcome to you and your friend!  We have a meeting (w/ food, too!) on the 3rd at Axle's place.  you should come an let us meet you!  I'm the one w/ the silver taco and would like to see one fully built up!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #2 on: May 20, 2008, 06:47:03 PM »
Welcome to the forum! Look forward to meeting you in person and wheeling with you!

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: May 20, 2008, 07:10:07 PM »
Good seeing you on the forum! Sounds like you have a lot of wheeling experience  ;) Like Rocket said, feel free to come to the next meeting on June 3rd, at Axle's house. That way you can get to know people, and they can meet you (and don't forget the whole swapping stories part lol!)

Looking forward to it, welcome!
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 20, 2008, 08:28:16 PM »
You guys should definitly come to the meeting if you can, George.  Let me know if you want to go as the date gets closer and I'll pm you the address.  Hope to see your friend on here soon, too!   :)
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #5 on: May 20, 2008, 10:14:48 PM »
welcome.

i am partial to taco's

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: May 21, 2008, 01:08:29 AM »
welcome man. I think I was on the trail with you this past healin run. I'm the guy with the tools! 8)
'01 TJ 60th Anniversary Edition

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #7 on: May 21, 2008, 03:44:51 PM »
Welcome to all, cant wait to meet!
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com