Author Topic: "RICH'N"  (Read 14128 times)

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • HORSEPOWER: A TIRE BURNING GOOD TIME!
Re: "RICH'N"
« Reply #60 on: January 09, 2008, 07:28:26 PM »
Therefore I don't wheel it like a raped ape....and I am ok with that. For now.  :-*

I think we'll be able to fix that problem soon enough....

Do you mind taking testosterone injections?

*Blinks* hmmm. Never thought of that. I don't mind it, they say I have a higher testosterone count then most women anyway (and you guys better leave that alone or I swear I will beat your asses  :P ).....

Something tells me Scott would mind though LMAO  ;) ;D

New phrase:

Drivin' like a raped ape: driving a rig like you don't own it, running it into the ground like you stole it.

Why don't we shorten that one

"Rapin an ape"
"Apein"

I have another one for you..... "Flat tire" im me for the meaning, wouldn't want to violate the rules of this forum.
91 YJ, 350cid/TH400/231 4.5 RE springs, 2" Bonz shackles, 33/12.5/15 MT baja claws, and lock-rite in the rear.
"But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #61 on: January 09, 2008, 07:47:44 PM »
I have another one for you..... "Flat tire" im me for the meaning, wouldn't want to violate the rules of this forum.

Hmmm....How would you use that in a sentance?

"I wouldn't want to give Axle a flat tire"?

(cause he already has a broken axle and control arms...da-dum-dum lol  :-*)

Hmmmm....
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #62 on: January 09, 2008, 08:26:09 PM »
cheezy. yeah.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #63 on: January 09, 2008, 08:30:00 PM »
Laugh it up, hun, laugh it up.  Who's got a winch with no rope, and lockers with no air?  If I'm correct, that means you're open/open, with no winch.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Welcome to my world! (i.e. no winch, open/open  ;) )
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #64 on: January 09, 2008, 08:33:05 PM »
OUCH!  thats gotta hurt!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #65 on: January 09, 2008, 08:43:26 PM »
Laugh it up, hun, laugh it up.  Who's got a winch with no rope, and lockers with no air?  If I'm correct, that means you're open/open, with no winch.  HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!  Welcome to my world! (i.e. no winch, open/open  ;) )

*Just smiles sweetly*

I have air, I am locked up, and who do you think is gonna get a new winch line, as Scott is ordering his welder? LOL....

Oh, did I mention I was getting a Tera-Lo 4:1 T-case gearset? hehehehe....

Ok.

That's all I got.

LMAO  ;) ;D
~J.D.~

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #66 on: January 09, 2008, 10:14:45 PM »
Your locked up now, JD? That's awesome!!! now just have to pay that thing off to see what it'll really do!
91 YJ, 350cid/TH400/231 4.5 RE springs, 2" Bonz shackles, 33/12.5/15 MT baja claws, and lock-rite in the rear.
"But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville

Offline albsvx

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #67 on: January 09, 2008, 10:17:52 PM »
he he he

:P
1988 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 4.0, TF-999, NP-231, Dana 30 Truetrac, Dana 44 Detroit Locker, 4.88s, on 35"s

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #68 on: January 09, 2008, 10:55:43 PM »
Your locked up now, JD? That's awesome!!! now just have to pay that thing off to see what it'll really do!

Exactly. Except...I have to pay it off AND then wait for the new Camaros to come out in the fall so I will have my DD

;) Bust my balls all ya want...I know where I am going and I know how I am gonna get there  :P It might just take time....
~J.D.~

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #69 on: January 10, 2008, 12:58:40 AM »

*Just smiles sweetly*

I have air, I am locked up, and who do you think is gonna get a new winch line, as Scott is ordering his welder? LOL....

Oh, did I mention I was getting a Tera-Lo 4:1 T-case gearset? hehehehe....

Ok.

That's all I got.

LMAO  ;) ;D

Dare I say it, gentlemen!!!  I believe we've won!!!  Congrat's, Scott!  I'll go ahead and be the first to break something so you can test it out. ;D 
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline Rebell Bull

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • YJ'S rule
« Reply #70 on: January 10, 2008, 01:05:25 AM »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!

Welder means, now you need a generator and you can use Jeremy's trailer and we can have a welder at the trail head. Although, I don't think I would trust stuff to sit in a trailer at a popular trail head. I guess one of us need to to make the Alt welder.
Lets go see what I can break next

Offline mallcrawl

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #71 on: January 10, 2008, 01:07:54 AM »
YEAH!!!!!!!!!!
 I guess one of us need to to make the Alt welder.

stop encauraging my instinct to go to the junkyard and build shit outa spare parts

Offline Rebell Bull

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • YJ'S rule
« Reply #72 on: January 10, 2008, 01:10:11 AM »
How about we go to the junk yard and build one, I am really dumb when it comes to electronical wiring, I can weld though.
Lets go see what I can break next

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #73 on: January 10, 2008, 03:26:36 AM »

already on it.  as soon as I get my rear main seal done and some springs changed out it is going in.   ;D  i have the brackets, alt, and old multimeter I'm going to use....  just need the leads... and I know a place to get them from for next to nothing!!!  should be... dare i say it... FREE   ;D

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #74 on: January 10, 2008, 04:06:07 AM »

already on it.  as soon as I get my rear main seal done and some springs changed out it is going in.   ;D  i have the brackets, alt, and old multimeter I'm going to use....  just need the leads... and I know a place to get them from for next to nothing!!!  should be... dare i say it... FREE   ;D

Reg make sure you have a brass drift punch when you do that rear main... anything else sucks for that job... it took 2 1/2 hours to do mine using a small screw driver that I cut the tip off of. That job sucks ingeneral... OH and wear eye protection! oil in the eyes sucks balls!