Author Topic: colors  (Read 10627 times)

Offline albsvx

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: colors
« Reply #15 on: January 02, 2008, 03:51:53 AM »
heh, yeah, that sounds familiar
1988 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 4.0, TF-999, NP-231, Dana 30 Truetrac, Dana 44 Detroit Locker, 4.88s, on 35"s

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #16 on: January 02, 2008, 03:52:07 AM »
No it is really me this time.

hahahahahahaha

Offline Cheek-Bone

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #17 on: January 02, 2008, 03:55:56 AM »
Oh and another thing I dont know what anyone is talking about I dont see any date on my avitar. ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHA
JT4X4 Founding Member

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: January 02, 2008, 03:59:44 AM »
haha that's terrific.    ??? :o :D ;)

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #19 on: January 02, 2008, 04:33:53 AM »
JD- hey it's melissa- actually he was going out for pepsi...he came back 2 hours later.. needless to say it was warm! :'(

you have him to a tee!!!

;) LMAO I have cold sodas here in the extra fridge if he ever disappears again...just run on over. We both know it would be faster then waiting for his ass  ;D Love ya Cheeks! LOL.
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #20 on: January 02, 2008, 04:35:53 AM »
Oh and another thing I dont know what anyone is talking about I dont see any date on my avitar. ;D ;D ;D HAHAHAHA

*Arches an eyebrow and smiles sweetly* mmm perhaps. Perhaps there isn't. Doesn't matter now cause *ahem* you have basically been outed, no matter how you look at it, eh?

Don't you love editing techniques they have these days?

Nothing works better then putting a little something something out there, and letting someone hang themselves with it!  ;D
~J.D.~

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #21 on: January 02, 2008, 04:38:51 AM »
that looks like wheeling to me.  I havn't been all year and you guys go and don't invite anyone?  WTF?  Oh, and reg, you done w/ my trailer?
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #22 on: January 02, 2008, 05:17:16 AM »
I can personally vouch that there was no "wheeling" today. Cheeks asked me if I wanted to go with him to get a soda for his wife, and since I wasn't doing anything else I went. Along the way, I asked if it was ok to go look for some wildlife. We were out looking for the rubber-footed, general purpose creature commonly found scavenging alongside trails in the woods. To our surprise we found a couple and got some great pictures before they noticed us and scattered.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #23 on: January 02, 2008, 05:18:55 AM »
Jeremy, it's the first day of the new year!  None of us, except for the current suspects, have been wheelin' this year!  That was funny, though.  ;D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #24 on: January 02, 2008, 05:23:45 AM »
I can personally vouch that there was no "wheeling" today. Cheeks asked me if I wanted to go with him to get a soda for his wife, and since I wasn't doing anything else I went. Along the way, I asked if it was ok to go look for some wildlife. We were out looking for the rubber-footed, general purpose creature commonly found scavenging alongside trails in the woods. To our surprise we found a couple and got some great pictures before they noticed us and scattered.

FOUR of you went into the woods together?

"Just to get some pics"?!?!

Man, that's it, I officially don't wanna know the rest of the story. Ask no questions. I've heard of these kinds of stories  :P

***DISCLAIMER:
FOR ANYONE READING THIS FORUM, AND NOT FAMILIAR WITH JT4X4, WE WHEEL ALL THE TIME IE: WEEKLY BASIS, SO ROCKET'S COMMENT ABOUT NOT WHEELING ALL YEAR WAS IN JEST. IT'S ALL IN THE BALLBUSTING AND GENUINE GOOD NATURED TEASING.
 ;D

NOTE TO: Doball, Cheeks, Reg, and Rich.

Great looking out. You guys rock Mr. Pres. Mr. VP, and dingleberries. Must have been a BOD only wildlife excursion day.  
;D :-*

Did I mention, great pics?

Heh.
~J.D.~

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #25 on: January 02, 2008, 06:45:17 AM »
wait,

you guys want wheeling???

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #26 on: January 02, 2008, 07:24:17 AM »
wait,

No. Right now I could go for a hot bath and a glass of wine  ;D LOL. I told ya, I don't do night wheeling  :P
~J.D.~

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #27 on: January 02, 2008, 07:40:16 AM »
ah

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #28 on: January 02, 2008, 02:57:56 PM »
wait,

your spelling can leave you open, rod!

And i still havn't been wheeling yet this year!!  Though I did drive up a pile of snow/ice on the side of the road last night.  not very inpressive, but its the best i could do.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Cheek-Bone

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #29 on: January 02, 2008, 03:53:55 PM »
wait,

Hey Rod- it's melissa... why didn't Jess come over when you went with the boys yesterday???
JT4X4 Founding Member