Author Topic: Hey when's the next time you guys are going out?  (Read 1080 times)

Offline McNastyNate

• Trail Passenger
Hey when's the next time you guys are going out?
« on: March 07, 2008, 02:03:47 AM »
Hey I've been exploring around up here with a couple of my buddies and can't really find anything spectacular. I've seen some of your guys' rigs on my street and I'm very interested in joining the group and hitting up some good places around here. I'm just now getting my jeep to where I want it and would like to take it out. Any info on joining/riding along would be great.

Offline CaptORM

• Rock Crawler
    • JT 4X4
Re: Hey when's the next time you guys are going out?
« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2008, 02:44:59 PM »
stick to the forum.  We post when we are making a run.  If you are interested in membership.  Once a member there is a run almost every weekend through our affiliation with EC4WDA.
I do cheeks for free just ask...

l  
 l _[==]__o___o
 l//_|__l__l,\___\,___
 l_--\__\__l_/---\_[] llll [)
  (o)_)        (o)_)--o)_)

96 Jeep Grand Cherokee
6.5" lift, 33's

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: March 08, 2008, 03:20:37 PM »
other option's, just stop one of us. or stop by. it's no big deal.

but tell your buddies to hold off on "exploring" there is amped up movement, by land owners, to get illegal off roaders busted by the cops. to include 3 days in jail, 500.00 fine, 30 day impound for your rig.

we are advocates for legal wheeling and educating new members ASAP so they can be safe and legal.

there are dues, and steps to being a full member. and expectations associated with membership to promote and pass on education about wheeling and conducting our selves as a ligitamate club.

we, navy, are a double edged sword. we are ambassadors for this club and the navy. and any thing we do, can and will be under a microscope. makeing us a bigger target.

i feel that it is important to tell you. just so you know the standard's that we have to hold our selves to, in order to instill the discipline of responsible and safe wheeling.

-jon

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #3 on: March 08, 2008, 06:39:52 PM »
Well said, Jon...
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: March 09, 2008, 05:00:36 AM »
it is important for guys to know what they are wanting membership into. in a blunt kind of way.