Author Topic: Hoping to return  (Read 923 times)

Offline B52BUFF

• Rock Crawler
Hoping to return
« on: August 09, 2021, 07:23:57 PM »
Hello all.
So I did a thing. I sold my Mazda and bought a 2010 JK Sport. The only upgrades I've made so far are new headlights and a new stereo. My plan is to keep her as road worthy as possible. My TJ build kinda got out of hand and I reluctantly parted ways with her after much pestering by my ex-wife. Well I really missed driving a Jeep and almost bought another TJ, but decided to go with a JK instead. My girlfriend has bought a 2007 JK and will probably start on the forum as well.
My intentions are to armor her (Jeep, not girlfriend) and get her trail ready. I want to keep the suspension as stock as possible. I had a lot of fun wheeling my TJ stock and suprised myself with the places I went with her, including Ma Bell. Of course I will eventually lift her, but until then...
I look forward to seeing everyone again and meeting new members.

Offline Big Chuck

• President
  • Trail Master
Re: Hoping to return
« Reply #1 on: August 10, 2021, 02:30:57 PM »
Hey Chuck, Do you plan on getting a locker or 2 in the JK? Believe me when I say at least 1 locker and skid plates at least is your best option.
Chuck
Tube chassis, 5.3LS, Ford Dana 60 Chevy 14 Bolt 5.13 gears. 203/205 doubler, Hydro steering, air shocks, 42 inch Iroks on 16.5 H1 double bead locks.