Author Topic: Saturday meeting  (Read 1626 times)

Offline Jeepin4Grandpa

• Trail Passenger
Saturday meeting
« on: November 21, 2019, 08:56:16 PM »
As most of you may know I definitely don't know where Saturday's meeting is. I would love to go, so if anyone would be willing to meet me somewhere near by that would be amazing. Thank you in advance!

Offline JKSue

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
Re: Saturday meeting
« Reply #1 on: November 22, 2019, 02:13:04 PM »
I think they changed to Sunday but I don't have facebook so I don't know the details.

& we can't make Sunday so I can't help you but I'm sure someone will be along to get you there!

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: November 22, 2019, 02:25:22 PM »
I just looked and yes, it has been moved to Sunday. I see Tim, Bob, Chuck and several others planning to attend so hopefully they'll get over here and see this post.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Jeepin4Grandpa

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #3 on: November 22, 2019, 05:59:11 PM »
Unfortunately if it's Sunday I'll be on duty and won't be able to make it either.

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: November 24, 2019, 01:48:52 AM »
Unfortunately if it's Sunday I'll be on duty and won't be able to make it either.

Sorry you have to work Sunday. We should hopefully have enough people to do what we must get done but thanks for volunteering your help for Saturday as it was originally planned but had to be moved to Sunday.
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts