The Mud Pit > General

Hello from Norwalk

(1/1)

RCF:
Good day all

New member hopeful from Norwalk. I wanted to introduce myself and say hello. My name is Rich and I drive 2 4x4's. My "get things done" vehicle is a 2004 Ram 3500 4x4 diesel with a 6 speed and my new toy, I mean daily driver, is a 2018 JLU Rubicon with a 6 speed. Currently The Rubi is stock with the exception of a Smittybilt X2O 12,000 lb winch stuck down inside the factory steel bumper. However, it is going in on Monday to have the Mopar 2 inch lift installed. Probably would not be my first choice in lift but in order to keep factory warranty I need the Mopar lift installed by a Mopar tech. Seriously cutting into my play money. 35's will follow shortly. Supercharger in 33500 miles.

I am looking forward to meeting everyone and learning more about wheeling and just having some fun. I am also a photographer and look forward to some interesting adventures to photograph.

Even though I am a photographer, the only pic of my rig I have is attached.

Rich

Big Chuck:
Welcome Rich!

calvynandhobbs:
Welcome aboard Rich

Mr Rock:
Welcome aboard!

skibum:
Welcome to the club Rich.
Just a suggestion on mods. If you plan to wheel it often then may I suggest a full set of HD aftermarket skids before the supercharger because some of the most important things that can cripple you rig is from under. And being a JKU there long and low.  In New England we grow rocks and they’re everywhere

Navigation

[0] Message Index

Go to full version