Author Topic: New member hello  (Read 1454 times)

Offline Toddt

• Paid Members
  • Trail Passenger
New member hello
« on: December 05, 2016, 11:45:50 PM »
Hi guys....and gals.    Todd Thome here.  Some of you know me,  I hope to meet the rest of the club members as time goes on.   I have wheeled with jt a few times, andI am also a current member of eastern four wheelers and northeast Toyota crawlers.   I have a decently built and thoroughly whooped cj7.   I do enjoy the "hardline"
 I really admire the comradely of the clubs members.  And the outgoing attitude of the club as a whole.   I finished the season at the 2016 btc tft. And look forward to the 2017 season. 
See you on the trails
                              Toddt
If your gonna be dumb , you gotta be tuff

Offline DirtyJeep92

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • 96 XJ HP44/9" 37s chopped caged.
Re: New member hello
« Reply #1 on: December 06, 2016, 01:59:35 AM »
Woot glad to see you on the board! Looking forward to wheeling with you next season!
ED 2

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: December 06, 2016, 03:30:10 AM »
It's great to have you on the board Todd and the run Saturday was great.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline JKSue

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: December 06, 2016, 01:02:00 PM »
Yay!   8)

Offline DirtyJeep92

• Paid Members
  • Rock Crawler
  • 96 XJ HP44/9" 37s chopped caged.
« Reply #4 on: December 06, 2016, 03:27:06 PM »
And I wouldn't consider that rig thoroughly woop seeing as you rebuild a section of it ever year with something new haha. Are you putting the LS in the winter? I remember you mentioning about moving the motor back a little
ED 2

Offline Toddt

• Paid Members
  • Trail Passenger
« Reply #5 on: December 06, 2016, 11:18:58 PM »
The 5.3l is going in this winter.    Nothing fancy done to it.    Other than probably flip the intake so air comes in from the rear of the engine.  I have a th350 for it.  But I haven't decided.   I really like my t-18s first gear, it just shifts like a tank
Probably do some tube repairs  They seem to dent,and bend so easily these days😂
And rework some of the tube that protected the 258 , so the 5.3 will get in there
It never ends , but as a hobby , I do enjoy working on it.   Modifiying it, trying to make little improvements here and there
Then go beat it like a rented mule.    The wife Can't understand why I work so hard on something, and then go out and seemingly try to destroy it.      Makes perfect sense to me though 😳
If your gonna be dumb , you gotta be tuff