Author Topic: Hello again  (Read 1902 times)

JasonG

Hello again
« on: February 04, 2008, 03:27:12 PM »
this is the poster formerly known as 00TJSahara. for some reason my old login isnt working:) at any rate i have been talkin to doball about hookin up with you guys and gals for the next run coming up next week. and perhaps after that we can discuss joining the club:)
at any rate im sure i'm not memorable at all to any of ya so ill talk a little about myself and my Rig "Sarah"

ET2 Jason Gardner stationed here as an instructor been here 5 yrs
wife and 3 kids
im a jeep NUT

I've wheeled with albsvx, reg, erik(trailbst)and prolly some others that you know. I've wheeled (jeeps, trucks, 3 wheelers, buggies)off and on for most of my life. i used to be a member of Jonfund, but due to the birth of my third child, i had to drop out of the wheelin scene for a while. i would like to get back in to it on a limited basis.

now about my Rig:

2000 TJ Sahara (green with tan top)
2 inch Rusty's Offroad suspension lift
1.25" homemade body lift (hockey pucks and grade 8 bolts)
33x12.50x15MT tires mounted on junk rims
lockrite locker in the rear
8k lb winch most of the necessary accessories
lots of "pinstriping" from offroading:)

oh CB, GPS, safety equipment and some extra lights.

all the work i have done myself. guess you could say im a half ass mechanic.

hope to meet ya on the trail:)

JasonG
« Last Edit: February 04, 2008, 04:40:08 PM by JasonG »

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
Re: Hello again
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2008, 03:51:37 PM »
Welcome Jason! Hope to see you on the trail soon...

Offline albsvx

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2008, 05:10:44 PM »
welcome back, it's not just you, we had a little technical glitch around New Years, and everybody had to sign up again.
1988 Jeep Wrangler Sahara - 4.0, TF-999, NP-231, Dana 30 Truetrac, Dana 44 Detroit Locker, 4.88s, on 35"s

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2008, 05:47:05 PM »
howdy!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: February 04, 2008, 06:06:55 PM »
hey there again...

JasonG

« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2008, 06:52:44 PM »
welcome back, it's not just you, we had a little technical glitch around New Years, and everybody had to sign up again.

hey al long time no see, you may remember me. about 5 of us were wheelin in the voluntown area and crossing a small pond that was froze over. im the one that managed to fall thru the ice and get hella stuck.:) when i get home i can post pictures:)

hope to see everyone on the trail soon. just got new tires and cant wait to use em:)

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: February 04, 2008, 06:57:13 PM »
Welcome back. Glad you stopped by.

Offline reg

• Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: February 04, 2008, 07:06:18 PM »

hey al long time no see, you may remember me. about 5 of us were wheelin in the voluntown area and crossing a small pond that was froze over. im the one that managed to fall thru the ice and get hella stuck.:) when i get home i can post pictures:)

hope to see everyone on the trail soon. just got new tires and cant wait to use em:)

like this???

HAHA.  I have the vidoe as well

JasonG

« Reply #8 on: February 04, 2008, 07:09:00 PM »

like this???

HAHA.  I have the vidoe as well

cant see it, red X's. but ill look at home. i think i know which one it is:)

poor jeep just would not grab on 6+ inches of solid ice:)

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #9 on: February 05, 2008, 08:22:48 PM »
welcome, i have seen those pic's. glad yer back on here.