Author Topic: 4" Full Traction Long Arm with CRC Link  (Read 2251 times)

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
4" Full Traction Long Arm with CRC Link
« on: August 30, 2011, 09:44:47 PM »
Just got done with the lift yesterday after a long week at the hobby shop!  Thanks to Chris at Full Traction for all the help!

I cant wait to take her out and flex her legs!
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
Re: 4" Full Traction Long Arm with CRC Link
« Reply #1 on: September 01, 2011, 03:56:17 PM »
Very nice. How was it to align? Just courious cuz the alignment rack at my work does not give any specks for the rear but it's not needed due to nothing is adjustable from the factory. Now after installing a kit like that then everything is adjustable. There might be a way to set up our alignment machine to do this just don't now how to. It's a Hunter DSP600. Gess I will have to call Hunter teck support when I get a lift for my JK. Again nice lift kit.
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: September 10, 2011, 04:08:10 PM »
Thanks!  As far as alignment goes my side to side on the rear axle is off by about .5" so i need to adjust the CRC links (kinda difficult to figure out at first) and I had a little problem with adjusting one of the upper rear arms so I had to push the lowers out another inch to compensate but Full Traction sent me a new one while I was in Florida so I can change it out when I get a chance.  8)
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline GreenGrandV8

• Mudd Hog
  • good ol jeep
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2011, 05:16:11 AM »
that lift is pretty sick. im over here drulin over that rear setup. crazy. looks sweet
LOW RIDERS ARE FOR GUYS WHO CANT GET IT UP! oh ya