Author Topic: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........  (Read 80158 times)

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Reply #180 on: March 13, 2013, 11:16:46 PM »
Welcome Aboard!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline Skyjackedhilljack

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #181 on: March 14, 2013, 01:00:53 AM »
saw yall have a run this weekend and im gonna be in town visting. was wondering if i could get some more info on it and maybe join you all. i do a lot of wheeling in ohio with my buddies but it seems to be  alot easier for us here. thanks. as for my 01 xj its my trail rig and my daily driver so i dont usally wheel anything thst 32s and my air lockers wont get my through easily

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #182 on: March 16, 2013, 03:17:03 AM »
saw yall have a run this weekend and im gonna be in town visting. was wondering if i could get some more info on it and maybe join you all. i do a lot of wheeling in ohio with my buddies but it seems to be  alot easier for us here. thanks. as for my 01 xj its my trail rig and my daily driver so i dont usally wheel anything thst 32s and my air lockers wont get my through easily

I sent you a PM
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline WorkinK10

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #183 on: April 22, 2013, 12:24:24 AM »
Hey Yall, late as this may be found the forum and was recommended on dropping a line, by a guy I work with (Andrew), finally got around to doing it. I had my eye on a 4x4 but haven't had time for one let alone own one. Bought one about two years back, so far I have done more building to it then taking it through the trails. Lived in GA for long enough to know where to go and join in with friends down there, in their trucks, but moved to CT due to the Military. I made my way through the ranks and now I have my project, but no where to go "legally" and I'm not one to cause trouble. Some of you may have seen my Suburban, I know I have seen a few of yours with the JT 4x4 sticker on the windshield, I'm the guy with the 84 Chevy Suburban, Camo paint job on 38s, 4" Rough country suspension lift a lot of fender cutting there, custom front with 12000LB Winch and rear bumpers (rear is still in the making), swapped the th350 out for an sm465 still has the np208 prefer a 205 but its a daily driver so if i do change it out would have to be in a days time, axles are a let down GM10 bolts with 3.08 6 lug i have a set of 8 lugs..... 10bolt front 14bolt rear 4.10s so a better upgrade, ripped out all the interior for plans on a restoration down the road. Its a workin progress. Anyways was hoping to tag along on a run in the elusive ct trails, been itching to just to see where my building has worked or hasn't. Hope the pic comes up I'm horrible at computers.....

Offline Burnt Rubi

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #184 on: April 22, 2013, 02:24:42 PM »
Welcome aboard!
06 TJ Rubicon, 2.5" RE Extreme duty LA, Bilstein 5100, 33" Duratrac's, ARB Front Stubby Bull Bar w/ warn winch, Rockhard rear bumper with swing away tire carrier.
1983 CJ8 Scrambler - Currently stock

Offline skibum

• Paid Members
  • Trail Master
« Reply #185 on: May 07, 2013, 05:45:44 AM »
Welcom to the forum.

SUBURBAN!! Hope your not concerned about body damage  :D.   And I thought I had the Limo
09 Rubi 4Dr,Compleat Heavy Duty Polly Performance skid plate system,Kilby Evap Relocation kit,Rampage front bumper,Swaybar motor flip,Clayton 3.5in lift w/steering corection kit,35in GY MTR's on 15in MB Wheels,Ace Enginering Rear Bumper W/Tire carrier,Prorock D44 Front axel,5.13s,cromo rear shafts

Offline PawnKing

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #186 on: May 18, 2013, 01:52:12 AM »
Hi my name is Will I live in Orange. My truck is a military 6x6 M923a2. I am looking toward to meeting up and trying out some light offroading with it.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #187 on: May 19, 2013, 12:21:49 AM »
Welcome aboard Will. Great truck. I've always thought one of those would be cool for a tow rig.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline PawnKing

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #188 on: May 20, 2013, 04:36:24 AM »
Thanks if you get stuck it could definitely pull you out. I have the tractor version too it's like 4 feet shorter.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #189 on: May 20, 2013, 07:22:22 PM »
Thanks if you get stuck it could definitely pull you out. I have the tractor version too it's like 4 feet shorter.

so you want to wheel a 5-ton lets go i am in
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #190 on: May 20, 2013, 07:25:19 PM »
i was thinking the trails in the northeast are too tight, then again this looks like it makes it's own trails!

Welcome aboard!

Offline PawnKing

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #191 on: May 21, 2013, 04:00:05 AM »
Where is there to go in the CT area? I would have to start light it's not really a boulder climber.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #192 on: May 22, 2013, 08:41:09 AM »
Where is there to go in the CT area? I would have to start light it's not really a boulder climber.

idk where but i will drive the 20 hrs to help recover when it gets stuck
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline PawnKing

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #193 on: May 23, 2013, 12:17:59 AM »
That's why I have 2 of them

Offline Ess10

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #194 on: May 24, 2013, 08:15:33 PM »
Hey guys!

I found this place through the NOVA website.  To start, my name is Geoff and I recently bought a project 4x4 S10 with my buddy Chris.  The only mods so far is a 3 inch body lift.  The bed as you can see from the pic is starting to rot out, so we took the bed off and are looking to replace it with either another bed or build a new one out of wood slats.  Truck was running great until the fuel line started leaking, which turned into replacing the entire gas tank which we're in the middle of doing.  Otherwise, not too bad for $375!

Because it's a pretty stock vehicle, we'd like to join you guys on trails rated 5 at most, or under, if that's coming up in the schedule. 

We're both interested in becoming members!

Hope to see ya'll soon!

-Geoff and Chris