Author Topic: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........  (Read 80166 times)

Offline Black-market

• Trail Passenger
Re: Welcome to the JT4x4 Club Forums........
« Reply #30 on: March 06, 2011, 02:51:13 PM »
Hey guy's,
I just signed up my name is Travis I have a 92 wrangler its been a father son project for some time now.
I found you guys by siting at a traffic light in down town mystick and i think his name was Gary was in front of me
he got out ran over with the web address and said check it out so here I am. I'v been looking for some guys to go wheeling with so Im looking forward to meeting y'all.

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #31 on: March 06, 2011, 04:43:10 PM »
Hey Travis, welcome to the club forums.

Offline zjchef25

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #32 on: March 06, 2011, 08:16:57 PM »
awesome man, welcome hope to meet you soon

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #33 on: March 08, 2011, 06:23:19 AM »
Hey Travis!

Yes, that was in fact me (Gary). I'm glad you made it to the forum. Sorry the introduction was so rushed. Traffic isn't usually my ideal meeting place. I'll be coming back out to the East Coast in May, so I hope that we will be able to go out on a run when I get there. If I remember correctly there's a run at the end of May. And if it's the one I'm thinking of, you most certainly need to work your schedule out to go.

As others have said, WELCOME TO THE FORUM! Hope to see you out there.
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Gr33NGoph3R

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
« Reply #34 on: March 10, 2011, 11:58:23 PM »
Hi my name is James I have a 2004 Rubicon no real mods but there on the way the lift I bought came with an incomplete trackbar mount waiting for that to show up bumpers rock sliders and winch on the way hope to be on the trail soon I was referred to the club by a previous member who is now stationed in HI(Tim Hanley) he said he enjoyed the club so I looked into it looks like a good time happy to be a part of the forum and hope to meet everyone soon

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #35 on: March 11, 2011, 01:00:31 AM »
Welcome aboard James
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #36 on: March 11, 2011, 01:06:59 AM »
Hey guy's,
I just signed up my name is Travis I have a 92 wrangler its been a father son project for some time now.
I found you guys by siting at a traffic light in down town mystick and i think his name was Gary was in front of me
he got out ran over with the web address and said check it out so here I am. I'v been looking for some guys to go wheeling with so Im looking forward to meeting y'all.

Hi my name is James I have a 2004 Rubicon no real mods but there on the way the lift I bought came with an incomplete trackbar mount waiting for that to show up bumpers rock sliders and winch on the way hope to be on the trail soon I was referred to the club by a previous member who is now stationed in HI(Tim Hanley) he said he enjoyed the club so I looked into it looks like a good time happy to be a part of the forum and hope to meet everyone soon

Welcome Travis and James!
Look forward to wheeling with you!

'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #37 on: March 11, 2011, 05:46:33 AM »

Timmy used to be on my boat when we were stationed in CT. He's a good guy! Welcome to the club James!

Offline andrewnp

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Passenger
« Reply #38 on: April 14, 2011, 03:14:40 AM »
Evening gentlemen, and ladies if there are any.

Found the club by the sign up at autozone on rt 12 and asked around naxja about the club.  Coincidentally Nate and I are taking a class together, and he brought up his comanche project and the meet on Saturday, so I will be out there and definitely ready to see some of these rigs in person.

I am born and raised in NJ, joined the Navy at 18 fresh out of highschool and have been in since, about 2.5years now.  I drive a 2001 XJ on an RC 4.5 w/ 31" hercules right now, in process of getting new tires and maybe swapping the lift...along with a handful of other projects.  She will get alot more wrench time once I move off base and can use my VW as a DD and keep the XJ in the garage.

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #39 on: April 14, 2011, 04:35:40 AM »
Welcome to the forum. XJ's are awesome. Glad to see you are interested in wheeling!

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #40 on: April 14, 2011, 05:40:03 AM »
Welcome to the club forums.

Offline Mr Rock

• Administrator
  • Trail Master
« Reply #41 on: April 14, 2011, 07:46:48 PM »
Welcome, Looking forward to seeing you Saturday!
'89, 4.2, NUTTERED, Team Rush, 4" Lift, 1" BL, 1" MML & HD shackles , Flat Belly Skid, SYE, 36 x 13.50s
XRC8, 150w KC's, Herculined, Tauras Elec Fan, Dual Batteries, Aussie in front, 8.8, TJ flares & Spool in rear, topless all of the time!

Offline TommyD

• Trail Queen
« Reply #42 on: April 15, 2011, 02:29:11 PM »
Howdy and welcome to you 3, glad to have ya

Offline friendrfoe27

• Trail Passenger
« Reply #43 on: June 05, 2011, 11:22:20 PM »
Names Andy.  I have a home in Norwich.  I love my fiance Kelsey, my dog Nolan, and of course my jk.  I work as a market training manager all over Connecticut with Taco Bell.  I learned about the club through Chuck in a Taco Bell drive thru window.  I look foreword to meeting more of the group and spending some quality time hitting some trails.  Love being part of a team so if any one needs anything please just ask.

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #44 on: June 06, 2011, 12:25:33 AM »
Hey Andy, welcome to the club forums, hope to see you on the trail soon.