Author Topic: huculiner  (Read 934 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
huculiner
« on: July 14, 2010, 02:06:25 AM »
I just finished putting the second coat of my bed liner in.  Not enough to get the tail gate twice, and the floor got only a light coat at the rear (and no second in some places).  Kit said it was enough for a small pickup, full sized requres an extra quart.  I guess i put it on too thick (too many areas the roller could not cover/reach so over 75% was done w/ a brush).

Guess i'll see how it holds up because i've already spent way too much time, and don't have it in the budget for an extra quart. (gotta save for new body bushings)

anyone have any experience w/ this?
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
Re: huculiner
« Reply #1 on: July 14, 2010, 02:37:19 AM »
You can always apply more over it on the tail gate when you can afford it. As long as you make sure you clean it of any dirt
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: huculiner
« Reply #2 on: July 16, 2010, 02:59:46 AM »
yeah, thats true.  Guess i'll see how it holds up at Mohawk.  I still have to put the tailgate and tool box back on before i can go anywhere.  I'd like to get time to pull the rear drivers body mount to see if it's failed before then.  Might have to skip a few meals out and order the poly body bushing kit.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work