Author Topic: random crap doug says and paul argues about.  (Read 8987 times)

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
Re: random crap doug says and paul argues about.
« Reply #15 on: August 08, 2009, 05:41:05 PM »
here's doug using a tool he perfected....

THE VACUM!!!!

Looking at the mess on the floor he hasn't mastered the vacuum yet, how did he do with the flash light he is holding??? :D
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 02:04:30 AM »
I decided that the Hobby shop out In there cannot suffer r.j.'s wrath with out warning so I will call them later this week
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 05:01:28 PM »
my xj was built in 2000 i was born in 89. and i will probably do most of my work around the island with the guys from the club out there. or i have a friend who lives on the island. just gotta find out if she has a garage.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline gearhead1985B

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • the Snozberries taste like Snozberries
« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 06:13:46 PM »
my xj was built in 2000 i was born in 89. and i will probably do most of my work around the island with the guys from the club out there. or i have a friend who lives on the island. just gotta find out if she has a garage.

who is this she what does she look like doe she know you are mostly incompetent when it comes to working on a car it did take you 2 hours to change the oil in your jeep but it does look like you are learning to use a vacuum so you might be useful to her if can you cook you might be gold but i dout it
"If you can read this, Thank a Teacher, if you can read it in English, thank a SOLDIER"

https://www.masterpull.com/Index.aspx
http://www.taboocustoms.com/

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #19 on: August 13, 2009, 04:26:36 AM »
keepin the fingers crossed that everything goes well. got the sign on bonus so now i gotta decide on wether to pay off the jeep or just use it to built it haha.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #20 on: August 13, 2009, 05:40:35 PM »
keepin the fingers crossed that everything goes well. got the sign on bonus so now i gotta decide on wether to pay off the jeep or just use it to built it haha.

invest in tools.
invest in "JEEPS FOR DUMMIES" as well as some lessons on how to use power-tools
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #21 on: August 14, 2009, 04:24:51 AM »
i know how to use power tools.... anyways, took a ride in a new 2door jk today. OMG THEY'RE SO NICE!!!!! ;D
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #22 on: August 14, 2009, 10:16:35 PM »
I think those kids r gay
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #23 on: August 15, 2009, 12:07:26 AM »
nope.
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #24 on: August 15, 2009, 02:51:13 AM »
To hell with all those suggestions...invest it in some type of mutual funds or something for your FUTURE. 

Offline Tsunami

• Rock Crawler
    • Tsunami's facebook
« Reply #25 on: August 15, 2009, 05:50:28 AM »
i am so curious how lnog this thread is going to go, seeing as you 2 are the proprietors of it... :P
2010 mazdaspeed3

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #26 on: August 16, 2009, 05:46:21 AM »
i will rape EVER THREAD!!! ROAR!!!!! and im going to pay off my jeep that way i can bring down the insurance and start saving money for the FUTURE.
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #27 on: August 16, 2009, 05:47:47 AM »
and this thread will stop when i go underway, but will continue when i return  ;D THIS IS THE THREAD THAT NEVER ENDS!!!! AND IT GOES ON AND ON MY FRIENDS!!! SOME PEOPLE STARTED WRITING IT NOT KNOWING WHAT IT WAS AND THEY CONTINUED WRITING IT FOREVER JUST BECAUSE.
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #28 on: August 16, 2009, 06:32:15 AM »
your not giving me anything to work with here man.  :(
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #29 on: August 16, 2009, 06:37:52 AM »
hm.....  how about "paul is drunk" ;D
1982 CJ7-stock