Author Topic: New guy.  (Read 5340 times)

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
Re: New guy.
« Reply #15 on: June 14, 2009, 02:10:52 PM »
if you need help with xj's lemme know... with the 2 that i've had im sure that almost everything has broken on 1 of them in my time....

Ok, so I can see Roger saying something like this, but YOU?  You're like, 12!!!  ;D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #16 on: June 14, 2009, 04:48:29 PM »
12!!!!! LISTEN HERE PETTY OFFICER ;D. i have done some crazy stuff in my old xj and with both of them i've seem to buy only the ones that noone takes care of, especially with the suspensions it seems. i can do some work.  
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 04:24:47 AM by reptile610 »
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #17 on: June 14, 2009, 04:54:40 PM »
if you need help with xj's lemme know... with the 2 that i've had im sure that almost everything has broken on 1 of them in my time....

Ok, so I can see Roger saying something like this, but YOU?  You're like, 12!!!  ;D

Doug, you seem to be pretty good at breaking them, but I wouldn't be offering mechanical services. You sent me a pm because you couldn't get the front shock out.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: June 14, 2009, 04:57:16 PM »

Doug, you seem to be pretty good at breaking them, but I wouldn't be offering mechanical services. You sent me a pm because you couldn't get the front shock out.
ok..... that wasn't nice! and i did get it out eventually. i just have little patience when i have to pay the hobby shop by the hour
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
« Reply #19 on: June 15, 2009, 03:22:10 AM »
i have done some crazy shit in my old xj and with both of them i've seem to buy only the ones that noone takes care of, especially with the suspensions it seems. i can do some work.  

You figure you would have learned after the first one. ;)

My question is, why is it that every time you post something you get picked on like a tuba playing band geek? ???
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #20 on: June 15, 2009, 04:14:22 AM »
YA KNOW i was asking myself the same question earlier today... so im not the only 1 who noticed it.
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 12:40:16 AM »
YA KNOW i was asking myself the same question earlier today... so im not the only 1 who noticed it.
probably cuz everyone works on your truck but you lol.  that or the fact that like axle said your like 12.  seriously, your heart is in the right place grasshopper....

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #22 on: June 19, 2009, 12:36:38 AM »
probably cuz everyone works on your truck but you lol.  that or the fact that like axle said your like 12.  seriously, your heart is in the right place grasshopper....

i do to work on my jeep.
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
« Reply #23 on: June 19, 2009, 01:48:04 AM »

i do to work on my jeep.
[/quote]

Why do I picture you stomping your foot and pouting when you type this?? ;)
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #24 on: June 19, 2009, 02:34:34 AM »

i do to work on my jeep.

[/quote]

Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 02:39:23 AM »
...... maybe
1982 CJ7-stock

PaulW

« Reply #26 on: June 19, 2009, 03:10:31 PM »

i do to work on my jeep.

[/quote]

With arms crossed and flinging his milk??

Offline BlacXJeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • My Webshots
« Reply #27 on: June 19, 2009, 07:56:38 PM »

i do to work on my jeep.

[/quote]

Paul is that an attemp to try to get me to find an outrageous picture? cuz i probably could
Andy Doucette - A.K.A.(Douce)
W.O.J.

PaulW

« Reply #28 on: June 20, 2009, 08:43:43 PM »

i do to work on my jeep.

Paul is that an attemp to try to get me to find an outrageous picture? cuz i probably could
[/quote]

lets see what you can find..all i got is this...

gearhead1985

« Reply #29 on: June 21, 2009, 06:02:37 PM »
ok..... that wasn't nice! and i did get it out eventually. i just have little patience when i have to pay the hobby shop by the hour
[/quote]

and how often do you pay when i am there and who does most of the work  ;D