Author Topic: introduction  (Read 1304 times)

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
introduction
« on: April 19, 2009, 12:03:55 AM »
hello everyone, im doug out of subschol at the naval base. currently in A school. im originally from new haven, MI and got stationed here last october. i have been trail riding and mudding since i got my first jeep 2 years ago, would like to learn from somebody abit more experienced and yet at the same time have only been stuck twice in my old jeep and that was on a 7ft tall snow mound. i currently have a 2000 jeep Cherokee sport that is completely stock at the moment. met a few people in the club at the auto zone mustang car show today and am looking forward to meeting all of you.
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

PaulW

Re: introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2009, 12:45:49 AM »
hello everyone, im doug out of subschol at the naval base. currently in A school. im originally from new haven, MI and got stationed here last october. i have been trail riding and mudding since i got my first jeep 2 years ago, would like to learn from somebody abit more experienced and yet at the same time have only been stuck twice in my old jeep and that was on a 7ft tall snow mound. i currently have a 2000 jeep Cherokee sport that is completely stock at the moment. met a few people in the club at the auto zone mustang car show today and am looking forward to meeting all of you.

Welcome to the board.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2009, 01:20:39 AM »
Hi Doug, it was nice meeting you today. I'm glad to see you made it to the board.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2009, 03:27:36 AM »
it was nice meeting you too. now do i just show up to the board meeting or whatever it is or do i have to get invited?
1982 CJ7-stock

Owning a CJ is for manly men, they allows you to do manly stuff like auto mechanics and welding and drinking beer. Manly men own CJs. Manly men do not drive hummers, they receive them.

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #4 on: April 20, 2009, 12:11:52 AM »
We'll be post information for upcoming events soon for people to see outside of the members section. We have a cruise day coming up and we have meetings once a month.
1994 YJ on 37s

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #5 on: April 20, 2009, 04:12:58 AM »
am i allowed to come to the cruise or is it a members only thing?
1982 CJ7-stock

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #6 on: April 20, 2009, 04:56:35 AM »
Feel free to join us.
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline reptile610

• Trail Master
« Reply #7 on: April 20, 2009, 05:40:50 AM »
ok just lemme know a time and place. my jeep should be going in for paint in about 2 weeks to finish off the front end and then i should be done with body work at this time.
1982 CJ7-stock

nvrdun

« Reply #8 on: April 21, 2009, 06:06:05 AM »
welcome! :)