Author Topic: Aussie  (Read 1537 times)

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
Aussie
« on: March 05, 2009, 04:42:02 PM »
so i ordered chromoly's & a aussie locker for my front axle. wanted an ox but couldn't pull the trigger on that much money. the shafts are alloy usa & i got them from northridge4x4 in bremerton,wa with FREE shipping for $200 LESS than what quadratec was charging for the exact same thing.
'01 TJ 60th Anniversary Edition

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
Re: Aussie
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2009, 06:25:45 PM »
Good deal, Dingo!  When are you finally going to get her up to see Pete and get the front end done?
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

PaulW

« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2009, 10:29:35 PM »
You'll be unstoppable!!

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: March 05, 2009, 11:31:19 PM »
Good deal, Dingo!  When are you finally going to get her up to see Pete and get the front end done?

next week(end) i hope.

Offline kirksjeep

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • It's hip to be square (headlights) !
« Reply #4 on: March 06, 2009, 01:26:19 AM »
Northridge is a cool shop.  A guy on my old boat worked there part time.  The guy started with a big 2 car gargage on his property and built into a decent size internet shop.  They still do work in their shop, or at least they did.  They also got in with a local Jeep dealership and would add lift kits and bigger tires to brand new Jeeps to be sold on the lot. 
1992 YJ Sahara, 4.5 Rubicon Express ED Lift, 35" BFG MT, Custom Bumpers, SYE/CV Drive Shaft, OBA, Ford 8.8 rear, 4.10 gears, tie rod flip, 1"MML/BL
2002 KJ Liberty, 2" Lift, 31" tires/DD
2002 F-150 Harley Davidson 5.4L SC
2013 Explorer Sport
2006 Harley Road King Classic
1988 Honda Hawk GT

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #5 on: March 06, 2009, 06:18:13 AM »
Northridge is a cool shop.  A guy on my old boat worked there part time.  The guy started with a big 2 car gargage on his property and built into a decent size internet shop.  They still do work in their shop, or at least they did.  They also got in with a local Jeep dealership and would add lift kits and bigger tires to brand new Jeeps to be sold on the lot. 

that's pretty cool with the dealership. we decommisioned in bremerton so i spent a year there (best year ever) & a shipyard worker there had a really nice silver tj with a northridge 4x4 hood decal,so i presume they did his mods. really nice rig that guy had. i'm glad to give them my business, them being so much cheaper was a bonus.

Offline BayouGold

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #6 on: March 31, 2009, 04:36:43 AM »
Finally got my front shafts today! Gotta call pete tomorrow to set up the install. won't be long & i'll be able to wheel again....whew! 8)