Author Topic: Snow Wheeling?  (Read 6466 times)

Offline WillC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Snow Wheeling?
« on: January 10, 2009, 07:56:52 PM »
  Is anyone going snow wheeling or want to go on Sunday? Patchaug or Cockaponset State Forest or ?

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Snow Wheeling?
« Reply #1 on: January 10, 2009, 08:08:12 PM »
do you know of some legal ares to wheel we don't?  PM me if you do!
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: January 10, 2009, 08:57:34 PM »
snow's starting to fall!
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #3 on: January 10, 2009, 08:57:55 PM »
  Is anyone going snow wheeling or want to go on Sunday? Patchaug or Cockaponset State Forest or ?

Uh, yeah, Will, please pm me any info you have on those areas.  I would appreciate it.  
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline Swagger

• Rock Crawler
« Reply #4 on: January 11, 2009, 03:13:46 AM »
are we talking about sunday as in tomorrow the 11th? and if so, whats the stipulations on proabies partaking. im stuck 30 miles from my rig cuz of the weather,. but if i can make it back in time tomorrow, id like join in if i can. 
FOR SALE:  2000 TJ with some stuff and uber low mileage.  $9500 obo. Come to Texas and buy my junk!!!

I like to smash things!!!!

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #5 on: January 11, 2009, 05:00:21 AM »
It's canceled.  After talking with Will about where he had planned to go, they are no longer legal areas.  He hasn't been in a long time and the areas have since been closed.  On the bright side, we may have some new land available in the future.  Stay tuned for more info.  Well, it will be on the members side, but you get the idea.   ::)

I win!

PaulW

« Reply #6 on: January 11, 2009, 07:09:31 PM »
It's canceled.  After talking with Will about where he had planned to go, they are no longer legal areas.  He hasn't been in a long time and the areas have since been closed.  On the bright side, we may have some new land available in the future.  Stay tuned for more info.  Well, it will be on the members side, but you get the idea.   ::)

looks like i'll just have to buy the house with 13.8 acres of prime rocky yard.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #7 on: January 11, 2009, 09:47:50 PM »
Yes you will!!!

I win!

Offline zjorvis97

• Mudd Hog
« Reply #8 on: January 12, 2009, 05:42:18 AM »
I am up for some wheeling this weekend.

PaulW

« Reply #9 on: January 13, 2009, 12:22:14 AM »
Yes you will!!!

i put in a bid this morning.  i know it'll be accepted.  the house needs some work.  wheeling privelages to all construction helpers.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
« Reply #10 on: January 13, 2009, 02:11:30 AM »
count me in!

PaulW

« Reply #11 on: January 13, 2009, 03:17:03 AM »
count me in!

i'm going saturday with a friend of mine who is a general contractor to see how bad the house really is.  i'm hoping to buy it for a dwelling also and now just land.  min.  it needs windows, a roof, doors, and siding.  paint and shit like that is what family is for lol.  the carpets have to be torn out, and then there's always the issue of firewood :)

PaulW

« Reply #12 on: January 13, 2009, 03:30:08 AM »
part that's going to suck balls, is there's no garage.  spring i have to put up a fucking "barn" cuz it's taxed as farm land.  it's going to suck, but i'm glad i have a waste oil furnace sitting on my car trailer next to the two twin post rotary lifts that have to go in.  hey of you break in my year at least we'll have a full shop to repair lol

Offline Seabee_BUC

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Yeah she's fast...Terrible in the rocks I'm sure!
« Reply #13 on: January 13, 2009, 02:02:52 PM »
Yes you will!!!

i put in a bid this morning.  i know it'll be accepted.  the house needs some work.  wheeling privelages to all construction helpers.

Note my screen name: Seabee...BU : Builder...   ;D

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #14 on: January 13, 2009, 02:40:26 PM »
If I am available, I will gladly help out.  Wheeling or not!   ;D

I win!