Author Topic: Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan  (Read 2890 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Silver Lake Sand Dunes in Michigan
« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2008, 04:41:50 AM »
how do i find out what sites work with NMCI?

go viist the site, if it works, :)

webshots costs under $4/month, and you get to keep the orginal sized pics, link several different sizes.  i love it
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2008, 05:12:35 AM »
ok. well someone let me know what site we want to switch to and i'll move everything over.  :)
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline calvynandhobbs

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2008, 01:57:21 PM »
Thanks for the comments on the pics. We all had a great time this past weekend. I didn't know there was an issue with using photobucket since I'm new here. I've seen the webshots, but haven't set up an account there at all yet. Looks like I'll have to soon. Here's a link to a bunch of pictures that Bill took this past weekend also, but they are in photobucket.

http://s165.photobucket.com/albums/u60/xtheskisfallingx/4given4x4%20silver%20lake/?start=all

1994 YJ on 37s

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2008, 02:03:49 PM »
Don't worry about it. Photobucket is fine, it's just that some of our guys being military, the base's computer system won't let pictures from Photobucket load on their (NMCI) puters. It's a firewall thing ;) So some of them like using other methods...

Pics looked great!
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."