Author Topic: miss on yj  (Read 2920 times)

stsubs

Re: miss on yj
« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2008, 03:54:05 AM »
vacuum lines are all good and the ccv is good, do not have a pcv.  But will look at the cat(exhaust). I will keep you all up todate. thanke you.

stsubs

« Reply #16 on: June 26, 2008, 03:39:34 AM »
Cat was good. I had to take it to a shop :-[. Its has been there for like 3 days.  Thay still do not know what is wrong. ???

stsubs

« Reply #17 on: June 29, 2008, 07:53:25 PM »
IT RUNS AGEN 8) it was a pcm chip and the tps was froze at 3V.  So Brent put in a new TPS and the chip.   Also as a plus my down pipe is also fixt along with a new back brack line. :)  How much $ i had to spend ONLY $0.00  ;) And now it run better then it has in the past. Thank you Brent at northeast trens.

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #18 on: June 29, 2008, 11:42:40 PM »
IT RUNS AGEN 8) it was a pcm chip and the tps was froze at 3V.  So Brent put in a new TPS and the chip.   Also as a plus my down pipe is also fixt along with a new back brack line. :)  How much $ i had to spend ONLY $0.00  ;) And now it run better then it has in the past. Thank you Brent at northeast trens.

Translation:
It runs again.   8) It was the PCM chip and the TPS was frozen at 3v. Brent put in a new TPS and a new PCM chip. He also fixed my down pipe and put in new rear brake lines.  :) How much money did it all cost me? $0.00 ;) And now it's running better than before. Thank you Brent at Northeast Transmission
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2008, 02:35:12 AM »
You're terrible...   ;D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2008, 12:29:46 PM »
You're terrible...   ;D

you talking about stsubs spelling or gary giving him crap about his spelling??
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2008, 01:57:47 PM »
Gary...  :D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline RnnngTrails

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
    • Facebook - Gary Lynch
« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2008, 07:05:30 PM »
 ::)
Living in Preston. Call me if you're going wheeling!

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #23 on: June 30, 2008, 09:08:55 PM »

Translation:
It runs again.   8) It was the PCM chip and the TPS was frozen at 3v. Brent put in a new TPS and a new PCM chip. He also fixed my down pipe and put in new rear brake lines.  :) How much money did it all cost me? $0.00 ;) And now it's running better than before. Thank you Brent at Northeast Transmission

Damn, he beat me to it!!! :P   
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com