Author Topic: new cruise day location!!!!  (Read 879 times)

Offline moosin

• Trail Boss
  • Trail Master
new cruise day location!!!!
« on: May 12, 2008, 01:48:24 AM »
well hope im not stepping over any boundaries here. but at the may meeting we were undecided where to have the next cruise day. well my parents own precision motors on rt 184 (parts store and service) for around 15 years now and they currently just partnered with car quest and would like to have a re- grand opening.they asked me if the club would like to participate in our typical cruise day way. car quest will be offering raffles (prizes not yet determined). weve got 2 dates to choose from june 14 or june 28. we can determine time at later date. so please note which day will be better so i can tell them and we can maximize our turnout. im leaving tues may 13 for vaca. so id like to let them know by then so they can get there flyers out. thanx. oh and they own the property so we'll have the full run of the whole lot.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
Re: new cruise day location!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2008, 03:01:40 AM »
Super sweet!  Think they might let club members get some discounts!?!?  :o   ;D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: new cruise day location!!!!
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2008, 02:25:11 PM »
Thanks for posting it up Ed! Sorry I was lagging lol! No toe stepping, just one overbooked events coordinator ;)

I would say go for June 14th? Anyone in the club have problems with that? I know the calendar says there is a trail ride that day, but it was Lakeview (Voluntown), which has since been closed, so it is canceled.

If June 28th would work with a majority of the club's schedules better, THEN YOU GUYS NEED TO SPEAK UP! I will post a poll on here. Whatever date is picked in the next 24 hours, that's what goes. :)

I think that with all the charity work etc we do, helping out with a Cruise Day at Car Quest on Rt 184 would be sweet, especially since it is Moosin's family doing the Grand Re-Opening!

~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."