Author Topic: Moving to Kentucky  (Read 2529 times)

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
Re: Moving to Kentucky
« Reply #15 on: May 01, 2008, 03:37:23 AM »
Axel,
It was nice to meet you and have a chance to wheel with you.  Good luck with your Dad and running the farm.  Like the others said.  If I can do anything for you just let me know. Let us know when you get settled in.    Katrinka

Rebel_Bull (Alex) is the one moving Kat, Axle (Justin) is staying here ;) I don't know what name you meant to type LMAO!  :P So clarifyin' both!
  SSSooooo you had to quote it so I couldn't go and fix it  ::)  Sometimes my fingers type faster than my mind can think.  Right face in my mind.....wrong name.  Maybe it was the thought of the tight jeans and a piece of straw in the corner of his mouth that got me  ;D

*rolls laughing*
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • HORSEPOWER: A TIRE BURNING GOOD TIME!
« Reply #16 on: May 09, 2008, 09:12:44 PM »
Axel,
It was nice to meet you and have a chance to wheel with you.  Good luck with your Dad and running the farm.  Like the others said.  If I can do anything for you just let me know. Let us know when you get settled in.    Katrinka

Rebel_Bull (Alex) is the one moving Kat, Axle (Justin) is staying here ;) I don't know what name you meant to type LMAO!  :P So clarifyin' both!
  SSSooooo you had to quote it so I couldn't go and fix it  ::)  Sometimes my fingers type faster than my mind can think.  Right face in my mind.....wrong name.  Maybe it was the thought of the tight jeans and a piece of straw in the corner of his mouth that got me  ;D

Yeah that always got to me too. It must be the redneck in him....
91 YJ, 350cid/TH400/231 4.5 RE springs, 2" Bonz shackles, 33/12.5/15 MT baja claws, and lock-rite in the rear.
"But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #17 on: May 09, 2008, 10:13:41 PM »
*just grins*
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."