Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 1049 times)

SykoticBulldog

Introduction
« on: April 02, 2008, 10:54:20 PM »
I am Axel's neighbor and a good friend of BayouGold.  I work as a Comms instructor at sub school. I am the one that just bought the JK.  My knowledge of upgrading Jeeps is very low so I'll be asking opinions on what to get and what brands to buy.  My first priority is to put side steps on it and a front-end cover.  I will be putting a new modular bumper on it in the next few months.  After summer, I want to invest in a 3-piece modular hard top. I am looking forward to meeting and greeting everyone.

Scott

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2008, 11:10:20 PM »
Welcome Scott!  Its good to have you aboard!  One word of advice from the start: don't buy "side steps" unless you never plan on taking your jeep off road: you will destroy them!  Rock sliders are the way to go!  Feel free to ask specifc questions, and search the forum for stuff thats there already.  Lots of good discussions are there WRT jeeps.
1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline HOT-ROD

• Trail Master
« Reply #2 on: April 05, 2008, 06:04:58 AM »
welcome!!!

look foward to meeting you. glad your on board.

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2008, 02:26:36 AM »
Welcome! If you're Justin's friend you must be alright. Look forward to meeting you sometime.