The Mud Pit > Vids and Pics

Candid Pics of reg's YJ Rebuild

<< < (2/3) > >>

albsvx:
oh, well, unless I'm missing something, they still aren't "full size" on the site?  Am I missing some way to change that?

Kral4me:

--- Quote from: albsvx on December 30, 2007, 03:48:52 AM ---oh, well, unless I'm missing something, they still aren't "full size" on the site?  Am I missing some way to change that?

--- End quote ---
on Photobucket? Hmmm I don't know....I'll check it out tomorrow. Since I have always had the origs in my puter, I don't use Photobucket for anything but dropping pics for everyone else to use...lemme snoop around a bit when I have time, I'll figure it out...  ;)

rocket:
if you want to retain the orginal size while storing them online, webshots.com (what i use) allows this.

Kral4me:
Ok I figured out what it was. Apparently at some time, I compromised from everyone wanting "full size" and the small website/email size (320x420) I had been using, and went to a larger (but still not full size 8x10), 15" screen size photo (800x600). The pics were larger, yet didn't take as long as a full size 1mb file size to upload.

I guess I figured if anyone really ever wanted a full size 8x10 10.2 megapixel pic of themselves printed out, I would just shoot them one  :P LOL.

albsvx:
just to toss my 2 cents out there.

I really like flickr.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version