The Mud Pit > Wrenching

Fuel pump issues

(1/2) > >>

bigdaddynandez:
For those that weren't at the meeting this week, I'm trying to get my truck back on the trails but the fuel pump isn't turning on. I replaced all the old wire with new ones and cleaned the ground, checked the fuses and it still wouldn't start. I then wired the positive directly to battery and it still isn't turning on. Does that mean the pump itself is no good? Idk what else to do to trouble shoot but I'd really like to get this fixed asap so I can make it out to sawmill next weekend.

calvynandhobbs:
I don't know wiring very well, but it sounds like you directly applied power to the battery and the pump still isn't working so to me that sounds like a bad fuel pump.

Mr Rock:
I would double check your wiring, if it worked before you rewired it then most likely your wiring is the culprit. could be just  a bad connection....

DirtyJeep92:
Is it just a power and ground or multiple wires? If you have the power directly to Bayer and have a good ground then the pump is shot

bigdaddynandez:

--- Quote from: DirtyJeep92 on June 09, 2017, 06:56:30 PM ---Is it just a power and ground or multiple wires? If you have the power directly to Bayer and have a good ground then the pump is shot

--- End quote ---
Yeah it's just those two

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version