Author Topic: Get Stimulated  (Read 1682 times)

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
  • That is what i call, "Flexing"
    • my webshots photo site - lots of wheeling pics!
Get Stimulated
« on: May 30, 2008, 06:46:13 PM »
I just "stimulated" the economy!  My budbuilt skids will be shipped out today!

1973 Chevy El Camino: 383 sb, lots of power
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
Re: Get Stimulated
« Reply #1 on: May 30, 2008, 09:58:51 PM »
Very nice.  Now you can just slide over everything!  ;D
Axle:  2
Nemesis: 1

I win!

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2008, 07:54:02 AM »
I just stimulated it too, i bought 2 new tires and a 5th rim!  I can go wheeling again after monday, woot woot!!!!!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #3 on: May 31, 2008, 05:49:18 PM »
 :-\ we haven't gotten stimulated yet. Still waiting damnit.

Worse even...even when we DO, apparently since we used H&R Block, supposedly they will be taking their filing fees out of our rebate?

Anyone hear anything about that?
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2008, 06:10:08 PM »
That doesn't sound right.  You should call them to verify the rumor isn't true.  If you used HR block, you should be a getting a paper check, which they aren't supposed to touch.

I win!

Offline CnoteTJ

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
    • Facebook
« Reply #5 on: May 31, 2008, 06:40:56 PM »
yeah, thats not right.  I used HR block and e filed through them, I got my money auto deposited on the 8th of May.  They shouldnt get a dime from the stimulus check, it has nothing to do with them.
2011 Black Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
4" FT Long Arm w/ CRC link and 35" MTR/K's
Some armor and performance goodies!

www.northridge4x4.com    www.offroadevolution.com   www.full-traction.com

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2008, 07:31:58 PM »
yeah, thats not right.  I used HR block and e filed through them, I got my money auto deposited on the 8th of May.  They shouldnt get a dime from the stimulus check, it has nothing to do with them.

thats true.  you already paid your filing fees
2004 Toyota Tacoma TRD 3.4L xtra cab 2.5" skyjacker coilovers/leafs, 32x11.5-15" Super Swamper TSL/SXs, Bent-up front bumper, smittybilt winch, 4xInovations sliders, Bud-built skids, custom rear bumper/light bar, hella lights, "custom" body work

Offline Gastank

• Honorary Member
  • Mudd Hog
  • HORSEPOWER: A TIRE BURNING GOOD TIME!
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2008, 08:00:42 PM »
:-\ we haven't gotten stimulated yet. Still waiting damnit.

Worse even...even when we DO, apparently since we used H&R Block, supposedly they will be taking their filing fees out of our rebate?

Anyone hear anything about that?

JD.
Your filing fee's should have come out of your refund. the rebate will be mailed to you if you used H/r with the Rapid refund which is just a anticipation loan.
I was in the first bracket on April 23, SSN last two 00-20. I just got my check, May 29. so it takes a while. Everyone knows the governments slow for repayment of debt.
91 YJ, 350cid/TH400/231 4.5 RE springs, 2" Bonz shackles, 33/12.5/15 MT baja claws, and lock-rite in the rear.
"But it is better to fail in originality than to succeed in imitation." - Herman Melville

Offline Doball

• Honorary Member
  • Rock Crawler
« Reply #8 on: June 02, 2008, 02:22:05 AM »
I'm still waiting, but I'm going to stimulate Quadrarape's  economy with a new soft top that will keep the water out.

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
« Reply #9 on: June 04, 2008, 03:23:14 AM »
got my kit today!  3/16" doesn't seem that thick till you see it!  i should be able to take the full weight of the truck on my skids alone!  They will add 125# of steel to my truck!!  Time to go buy more paint and get them ready to install!

Offline Kral4me

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
« Reply #10 on: June 04, 2008, 04:46:43 AM »
I got my check yesterday...all $1800 worth  ;D

Not sure exactly what I am gonna do with it yet ..there are those things that I SHOULD do with it, and things I would LIKE to do with it lol.
~J.D.~
"When life gets too hard to stand....crawl."

Offline rocket

• Trail Master
« Reply #11 on: June 13, 2008, 04:45:05 AM »
so, i got my skids, and got them all primed and painted.  I then looked at the directions, and something didn't make sense.  I then looked at the pics of the skids online and the front one was different than the one i got!!  I took pics and emailed them to Bud at budbuilt.  They sent me a skid for a 4-runner!  my proper one will be here soon.  then more paint before instalatoin.

Offline Axle

• Honorary Member
  • Trail Master
  • Merica!!!
« Reply #12 on: June 13, 2008, 05:00:49 AM »
Getting the wrong parts seems to be a standard for you, Jeremy!  First the problem with your bumper, now this!!!  At least I'm not the only one.   ;D

I win!