The Mud Pit > General

Allow me to introduce myself...

(1/3) > >>

BayouGold:
Hi everybody
   My name is Geoff & I recently transferred to Groton from Bremerton,Wa.
I work at NSSF in the IC shop. I got here in December,although I must say I miss Washington everyday. Im originally from Louisiana & yes, I am a lifelong LSU fan. I was introduced to this site by Axle. He lives next to a friend of mine & waved as I drove by while he was working on his Jeep. I strolled over to check out his rig & he passed me a card. Also Mike Doball left a card under my windshield wiper last week. Thanks Mike.
  I have a gray '01 TJ. It's not a beast like Axle's but I'm working on it. I look forward to talking,turning wrenches & hopefully wheeling with you guys! Later.

CaptORM:
welcome,  if you need anything just ask...

Doball:
Hey Geoff. Thanks for dropping by. I saw your rig, looked beastly enough to me. More than capible if you can wheel it good. You were parked next to Cheek Bone (Brian) the day I left the card. Glad to hear you want to do all the things we like.

Kral4me:
Great to see you on the forum Geoff...I have to say it's tickling me that a fellow IC is being tossed into the mix  ;), add that with liking WA, and owning a Jeep, I gotta say I can't wait to meet you LOL!

Looking forward to it...enjoy!

One-Eye:
Welcome, hope to see you on the trails.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version